Oily skin

Sparktrader

There is a very effective tablet, although I wouldn't recommend you take them due to potentially severe side effects.

Isotretinoin also known as Roaccutane.

Better to look at your diet.  Cut down on red meats and chicken, eat more fruit and veg.

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

That doesnt work. Fruits are full of sugars and red meat is good for you.

Well you asked ..... then you disagree with what I said.  Fair enough, although why ask if you know everything?

..... but I've not eaten red meats for over 30 years, and seem to be in decent condition, and sugars in fruits are not a problem compared to the high sugar levels in most Thai foods and most carbonated drinks.

• Like 2

Just now, PFMills said:

Actually you have those the wrong way around. Sugar in fruits are no problem, too much red meat is not good for you.

No doubt you won’t believe what I have just written, but maybe you will if Google tells you the same. ????

The opposite is true see Adel Uni study

https://www.adelaide.edu.au/newsroom/news/list/2022/02/22/meat-eating-extends-human-life-expectancy-worldwide

The topic is about oily skin though

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PFMills said:

Actually you have those the wrong way around. Sugar in fruits are no problem, too much red meat is not good for you.

Sugar in fruit is fine - but there are limits. Plenty of people these days are developing a fatty liver - and some get a fatty liver from, of all things, too much fruit consumption! The fructose in fruit is not good for your liver at all.

• Haha 2