Sexy Thai woman "Oi Roi Joop" fined 5,000 baht by cops after naked show in restaurant

webfact

12 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody 5000 baht fine, makes me angry.

I sure would like to pay the fine for her, oh well, I'm sure she'll get lots of offers from her wonderful performance.

And she was naked, I've got the video. 

She looked amazing, had some great moves, a natural entertainer, so happy and free, what a lovely lady. 

Screenshot_2022-08-09-10-39-32-41_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Care to share a link? Obviously the authorities were more offended than we are. Then again, they are frequently offended. Does not take much. Thin skin combined with questionable morality creates a toxic mix. 

So much hoopla over something rather tame. 

Wow, this woman really celebrated her birthday. Good for her, too bad that she forgot she was in Thailand.

Seems like the country just will not let everyone have any fun. Prudish police in my opinion.

I seen an old fat foreign guy do that on his birthday and he only got laughed off the stage.

15 hours ago, webfact said:

an entertainment-cum-restaurant

Should have an interesting menu, no? But watch out for the salty content.

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Don't you just hate it when this happens?

blast.jpg.6f153cde2899fb1844b4149373945765.jpg

Edited by NanLaew

On 8/9/2022 at 3:18 PM, BritManToo said:

Yes. I suppose it's alright if you like that sort of thing. I know I do.

• Like 1

I suggest her for the post of Prime Minister which is getting vacant soon. No party membership, no political experience background and certainly as popular as the lame duck presently sitting in the little box of the organization chart ......... And, as far a eye candy is concerned, we do not even want to go there ???? 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:18 AM, BritManToo said:

So now, when in reference to some beauty pageant contestant or other, someone notes “I’ve seen better looking girls at my local 7-11,” we’ll all know what they’re talking about. ????

On 8/8/2022 at 9:09 PM, tomacht8 said:

Sexy and clever girl. For only 5000 baht she gets a media hype that would otherwise cost hundreds of thousands.

Maybe that Ugly Pete guy in the US will start going out with after his current hype wears off.