Everyone is bi

Sparktrader

Maybe not everybody, cant say I can agree, but all this talk about skinny girls who look like small boys, and also time to time observe a few of them, I have to say there might be something to it

We know by now who have their preferences around 40 kg and less than 50 kg on this forum now, who repeatedly have confirmed it it any threads concerning women or girls (small boys) 

Edited by Hummin

Rubbish,the thought of even touching another mans penis ,let alone having sex with him ,would make me physically sick,who writes this rubbish and how many million people did they interview to make the assumption?

ps as i have said many times i dont care if someone is gay ,good for them ,just sick of all the gay parades ,gay flags and all the other stuff ,just get on with your lives quietly .

• Thanks 1

I tend to agree that sexuality isn't fixed.  I think it is a lot more fluid that we have historically been willing to believe.  I think it's a little like left-right handedness.  Most people are one or the other predominantly, but a few are completely ambidextrous.  I think most people get more set in their sexual preference as they get older, probably part out of convenience and familiarity.  

There use of eye dilation is probably not the best measure, at least for men.  A plethysmograph uses a small wire around the penis and measures the level of an erection (blood pressure) as an indicator of sexual excitement. 

On 8/14/2022 at 7:24 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

An orgasm's an orgasm!  Some may suppress it (usually those who are protesting most vociferously!) but everyone is capable of being bi and in the right circumstances will go for it.  Just look at all those "heterosexual" jailbirds!

You may wish this ,but no way ,and i am not protesting , i hate sprouts and the only time i tried to eat them i was sick, why do gay people always try to make out we are supressing our desire to try it out?

On 8/14/2022 at 5:59 PM, ivor bigun said:

Rubbish,the thought of even touching another mans penis ,let alone having sex with him ,would make me physically sick,who writes this rubbish and how many million people did they interview to make the assumption?

ps as i have said many times i dont care if someone is gay ,good for them ,just sick of all the gay parades ,gay flags and all the other stuff ,just get on with your lives quietly .

Too many times?

19 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

You may wish this ,but no way ,and i am not protesting , i hate sprouts and the only time i tried to eat them i was sick, why do gay people always try to make out we are supressing our desire to try it out?

All?

Seriously?

On 8/14/2022 at 5:59 PM, ivor bigun said:

You do you.

Hopefully nobody is forcing you to touch a dick.

I don't want to touch a vag.

Cheers.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

If you were starving and there was nothing else available I'm sure you'd be relieved to gobble down some sprouts!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If you were starving and there was nothing else available I'm sure you'd be relieved to gobble down some sprouts!

Maybe,but if i was wanting the other thing i can do it myself while looking at a picture of a sexy lady ????

• Like 1