Takeaways from the court hearing on releasing more documents from the Mar-a-Lago search

Scott

56 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Trump was not indictable during his 4 years as President. After he left the White House (very grudgingly) his lawyers opposed every action by various investigators. While their track record of successes was very poor, they did manage to delay a reckoning.

Now the time is approaching where these cases will appear in court. It certainly doesn't look good for the Trump Organization in civil court. Trump took the 5th over 400 times in deposition and Trump Org's former CEO has now agreed to testify in the case.

A correction: CEO should have been CFO. Weisselberg was the Chief Financial Officer for the Trump Organization.

16 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I said there is no evidence yet. You said "What about the documents"?

But you haven't seen them. Because they haven't been released. ????

So my point stands.

At this point, there is no evidence for either the raid, or an indictment. There was a raid. That's it. Nothing else. Nada.

When the police seize a stash of drugs, do you insist there is no evidence until you've personally tested the drugs?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

I suggest you read your own posts.

In other words, you assume people who disagree with you watch CNN (I don't), assume they are therefore misinformed (ba assumption) but won't disclose your superior sources of information.

Let me guess; Breitbart?  Russia Today?  Qanon?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

Lol….so presumptuous ????

Out of curiosity, have you ever watch progressive and perhaps even liberal news outlets and podcasts to get yourself a more balance train of thoughts. Kind of not thrusting yourself mindlessly into the rabbit hole of far right and QAnon. 

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

Trump was not indictable during his 4 years as President. After he left the White House (very grudgingly) his lawyers opposed every action by various investigators. While their track record of successes was very poor, they did manage to delay a reckoning.

Now the time is approaching where these cases will appear in court. It certainly doesn't look good for the Trump Organization in civil court. Trump took the 5th over 400 times in deposition and Trump Org's former CEO has now agreed to testify in the case.

I've been hearing "the walls are closing in" referenced to DT for 5-6 yrs now both in the media and posters right here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

In other words, you assume people who disagree with you watch CNN (I don't), assume they are therefore misinformed (ba assumption) but won't disclose your superior sources of information.

Let me guess; Breitbart?  Russia Today?  Qanon?

Here CNN is one of news channels in Thailand. I click on it to see what's new. Just like I catch the Gutfeld show for a laugh. Always funny stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I've been hearing "the walls are closing in" referenced to DT for 5-6 yrs now both in the media and posters right here. 

Citizen Trump unprotected by DOJ policy on sitting President is more vulnerable for indictments. Like you, I want him indicted yesterday. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the cult are influenced by people like this who has fortunately just been banned from twitter:

Twitter ‘permanently suspends’ HD 20 candidate after he advocates shooting federal agents

HD 20s Luis Miguel is still on Instagram though.

A Republican candidate for the House from St. Augustine is banned from Twitter after advocating violence against the federal government.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/548917-miguel-tweet/

image.png.26bb44980c1c46ef51e8026a78da408f.png

• Sad 3

17 minutes ago, placeholder said:

As I've already pointed out, as President he couldn't be indicted. Even before he was out of office, his team of lawyers engaged in delaying tactics. The motions they put forward mostly failed but they did delay the process. That phase is beginning to draw to a close.

Doesn't alter the validity of my statement.

12 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Citizen Trump unprotected by DOJ policy on sitting President is more vulnerable for indictments. Like you, I want him indicted yesterday. 

Again the media and posters right here has been reporting the demise of DT for 5-6 yrs now. My instinct tells me this will blow over like all the rest. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Doesn't alter the validity of my statement.

Again the media and posters right here has been reporting the demise of DT for 5-6 yrs now. My instinct tells me this will blow over like all the rest. 

They've been reporting his demise? I see you follow the Donald by indulging in hype.

41 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Unfortunately, the cult are influenced by people like this who has fortunately just been banned from twitter:

Twitter ‘permanently suspends’ HD 20 candidate after he advocates shooting federal agents

HD 20s Luis Miguel is still on Instagram though.

A Republican candidate for the House from St. Augustine is banned from Twitter after advocating violence against the federal government.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/548917-miguel-tweet/

image.png.26bb44980c1c46ef51e8026a78da408f.png

Even by Florida Man standards that is crazy!  And dangerous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Even by Florida Man standards that is crazy!  And dangerous.

So brain-addled has the repub cult become that the Senator older than Methusaleh (chuck grassley) actually claimed Biden was hiring IRS agents to lock and load their AR-15s to go to Iowa and shoot middle class taxpayers. If I give grassley the benefit of the doubt I would say his problem is Alzheimers. Truly, a sickness has taken over repubs.

I think back to a patriotic and righteous repub Senator, Howard Baker, and wonder what he would think of the demise of his party.

• Like 2