Takeaways from the court hearing on releasing more documents from the Mar-a-Lago search

Scott

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

You seem sure of what’s in/not in documents you haven’t seen.

Well of course you are.

I said there is no evidence yet. You said "What about the documents"?

But you haven't seen them. Because they haven't been released. ????

So my point stands.

At this point, there is no evidence for either the raid, or an indictment. There was a raid. That's it. Nothing else. Nada.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I said there is no evidence yet. You said "What about the documents"?

But you haven't seen them. Because they haven't been released. ????

So my point stands.

At this point, there is no evidence for either the raid, or an indictment. There was a raid. That's it. Nothing else. Nada.

The TC/SCI documents, recovered from Mar-a-Largo during the lawfully authorized, lawfully executed search.

Next step, place the evidence before a Grand Jury, refer Fifth Amendment of the Constitution of the US.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well apart from that being an example of an overt desire to use the Justice system for political vengeance, what crimes do you believe former President Obama committed?

Please note, I have not in asking you this question requested you provide evidence, I just want to know the extent of your delusions.

So without hearing what I have to say, you already have decided it is delusional. ????

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

55555.....another right wing nutter.  When Trump is indicted, I hope you will take it upon yourself to visit a FBI field office.  Make sure to bring an AR-15 and a nail gun.  I promise you will get their attention. 

Snapper

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

So without hearing what I have to say, you already have decided it is delusional. ????

Your call to use the Justice system from r political vengeance is suggestive of irrationality.

But go ahead, I’m all ears.

What crimes do you believe former President Obama committed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

If Trump is re-elected, I really hope he doesn't stoop to the levels we have seen recently.

This incident has done enough to damage the reputation of the US. I would hope Trump could rise above that level, but given his nature I fear he may be tempted to use the same tactics that are currently being used against him. 

It might well end up as a race to the bottom.

So you missed Trump’s hand picked AG Barr using the Justice system to imprison Michael Cohen for exercising his First Amendment rights to author s book.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I realize that my being neutral and still thinking this is politically motivated is problematic for you. 

If I were a Trump supporter you could write me off as a MAGA hat wearing redneck, probably like the guys who [cough] attacked Jussie Smollett ????. However, having someone who dislikes both Trump and Biden come to the conclusion that this is politically motivated does not allow you to do that. Hence the constant accusations that I am a Trump fan. Attempting to discredit my opinion by painting me as something I am not. Quite unseemly behaviour, but not particularly unusual for those on the extreme left.

Since no evidence has been released, it would be very difficult for my statements to be contrary to fact, especially when they are presented as my opinions rather than anything that can be definitively proven (at this stage).

You offered as evidence of the political motivation behind the case  that no indictments of Trump had been yet forthcoming after the raid. Such a rapid issuance of indictments is virtually impossible under the US legal system. So yes, you have offered evidence that is contrary to fact.

And it takes a certain degree of cluelessness or worse to believe that one's self-evaluation of one's stance as being neutral somehow qualifies as proof of it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you missed Trump’s hand picked AG Barr using the Justice system to imprison Michael Cohen for exercising his First Amendment rights to author s book.

More false assertions. Michael Cohen was NOT imprisoned for "exercising his First Amendment rights to author s book"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1