One tourist killed, three injured in shooting between two raft rental shops

snoop1130

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZSElxuU5IaGqtm7kzpUj7xaJTL5XmS.jpg

PHOTO: Thairath

One tourist was instantly killed and three were injured in a customer fight that ended up in a shooting between two raft rental shops at Krasiao Dam in the Dan Chang district of Suphan Buri province on Sunday, August 21st.

Officials from the Dan Chang police station arrived at the scene after being notified of a shooting incident on Sunday evening. Upon arrival, the injured individuals were already delivered to the nearest hospital. The police then began the examination at a bamboo booth where the victims were reportedly hanging out before the incident.

According to local witnesses, a lot of tourists were visiting the dam on the weekend, causing two local raft renting businesses to try to get the most customers. Before the incident, an intermediary, who was also another rental operator, came to ease the situation.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/22/one-tourist-killed-three-injured-in-shooting-between-two-raft-rental-shops-in-suphan-buri/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

I was under the impression that they were getting their income from tourists. After that, they shoot them. Talk about closing shop!

4 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

Every day you have to ask yourself, "Is LOS getting more or less dangerous?"

Don't worry, if you're killed instantly, 500 baht will be sent to the next of kin.  

Rafting in Thailand.......................NOPE.

That's another one off the list.

Yeah, if you are scared of your own shadow.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Thailand -    the wild west of the uneducated ......  :cheesy:     it's all about money ' nothing else matters.

Danger areas to keep away from :

Hair Salon shops

Raft hire shops

Jet ski's

Paragliding

Tuk tuks

Taxi drivers at night

Motor bike rentals

Taxi motor bikes

Patong bars with security guys outside

Disco's and music venues

Beach rd late at night

Zebra crossings in front of schools

A silly comment- My country the UK is far more dangerous and violent.

You seem to live in the headline of sensation  not reality or have a racist bias against  Thailand  because you  think you and your  country  is superior.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

28 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Thailand -    the wild west of the uneducated ......  :cheesy:     it's all about money ' nothing else matters.

Danger areas to keep away from :

Hair Salon shops

Raft hire shops

Jet ski's

Paragliding

Tuk tuks

Taxi drivers at night

Motor bike rentals

Taxi motor bikes

Patong bars with security guys outside

Disco's and music venues

Beach rd late at night

Zebra crossings in front of schools

Ladyboys -if you like rocking bling. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

Every day you have to ask yourself, "Is LOS getting more or less dangerous?"

Don't worry, if you're killed instantly, 500 baht will be sent to the next of kin.  

Rafting in Thailand.......................NOPE.

That's another one off the list.

Lock your doors and shut your windows stay in bed... Safe ????

22 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Lock your doors and shut your windows stay in bed... Safe ????

Worked with Covid ???????? especially if you ordered in a bed warmer. 

They always showed up in a mask, rather cute I thought. ????

Edited by chalawaan

44 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

A silly comment- My country the UK is far more dangerous and violent.

You seem to live in the headline of sensation  not reality or have a racist bias against  Thailand  because you  think you and your  country  is superior.

hmmm ....  does the UK have knife stabbings in hair salons because customers get a bad haircut ?   I guess they aren't as uneducated or don't have the urge to go out and kill someone for such a simple misunderstanding.   

does the UK have shop owners next door to each other shooting and killing folks because one took a customer away ?   I guess they aren't as uneducated or don't have the urge to go out and kill someone for such a simple misunderstanding.   

And no,  I'm not bias or racist as you tried to imply,  I just find Thai's more prevalent in killing each other over simple matters due to the fact they are uneducated and cannot control their anger emotions or handle situations in a proper manner.  Oh'  and my country is far far from superior. 

• Like 1