Interesting Immigration attitude at Swampy today

Immigration officer needs to improve her English.

It should be 'You must get a visa' and not 'You will get a visa'.....

That said, if immigration is not strict with visa-runners, who would want to get a visa?

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

You should be ashamed of yourself.

This hard working woman, working long hours for Immigration, enquires in a shy manner if you are seeking a charming woman for company and you reject her.

Shame on you.

No doubt every male who went to her desk later that day ended up knee deep in dung

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

What is your problem.

Thailand makes available visa exempt entry also they do not place a limit on visa exempt entries via air.

The poster that you quoted had very low level visits to Thailand. 

He does not require a tourist visa.

The io was way out of line.

Not unusual. 

SHOWING authority......was what she was doing we are plebs to immm

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The IO's still have that attitude today? So, I guess nothing has changed then. ????

Does anyone know what happens if, for whatever reason, they decide to deny entry, for coming to Thailand too often; do you have to go back to the same country you just came from, or can you buy a ticket to say, Malaysia or Vietnam?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thaiasia said:

The IO's still have that attitude today? So, I guess nothing has changed then. ????

Does anyone know what happens if, for whatever reason, they decide to deny entry, for coming to Thailand too often; do you have to go back to the same country you just came from, or can you buy a ticket to say, Malaysia or Vietnam?

You are made to fly back to where you departed to fly to thailand. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Women immigration staff have a reputation at the airport, when I had an METV i used to avoid them, maybe the same woman 

So many say, yet I had an absolute charmer  a few weeks ago. Very friendly, very polite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

You are made to fly back to where you departed to fly to thailand. 

I see. So instead of taking a straight flight to Thailand, I guess it's better to go to Kuala Lumpur instead, and then take another flight from there to BKK. Just in case

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Regyai said:

"No, next time will be after the 1st October - I wont need any extensions or visas as you will be stamping the new 45 days visa exemption into my passport"

You don't know what comment she might have entered into the immigration system. So next time you might not be let in without a visa.