Tomato flu not yet in Thailand, but being monitored

webfact

I'm not at risk, I get Italian tomatoes called "Pelati" in cans and the nasty virus cannot penetrate cans while the container ship carrying my tomatoes is in transit through Indian waters ......

Wonder what happens when the Thai media goes to town with the "Durian" or the "Somtam" flu. Darker days are ahead soon, lets wait and see what the fellas come up with next! 

4 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

but does not regard the disease as a matter of domestic concern...as quoted So why are we scaremongering again if it not a concern

i suppose with covid taking a back seat  got to do something to scare the people eh..

I have not been scaremongered  - but it seems to be working with you............just move on, nothing to see here.

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

I'm not at risk, I get Italian tomatoes called "Pelati" in cans and the nasty virus cannot penetrate cans while the container ship carrying my tomatoes is in transit through Indian waters ......

Wonder what happens when the Thai media goes to town with the "Durian" or the "Somtam" flu. Darker days are ahead soon, lets wait and see what the fellas come up with next! 

Every morning I check the news on this and one thing that would really scare me is the headline

Instant Noodle Flu.

• Haha 2

Latest news a new style of vaccine has been developed from sun dried Tomatoes (SDTV)

Anti Vaxxers are up in arms stating that it hasn't been tested and they don't know what the long term side effects are and people who have been vaccinated could become allergic to Thailand within days.

Other vaccines are being developed from Plum tomatoes and Beef tomatoes but are not as well advanced as the SDT Vaccine

The Plum and Beef vaccine (PBV) deleloped in the traditional way of dropping them in hot water and peeling before processing requires 2 shots at least 12 weeks apart (one in the beefy bits and one in the plums).

Whereas the SDTV vaccine only requires one shot in the sun dried wrinkly prunes that call themselves expats.