Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Thought so.

It's just that I asked you where you lived. That simple question in a single, separate paragraph. Hardly confusing but your response was a video related to some police incident in Bradford.

Throughout this thread, you have been demanding various members that hold an opposing view to the thread's flawed premise to answer your questions. When they don't you accuse them of somehow being at best disingenuous at ignorant at worst before casting them off as an irrelevancy. I just want to make sure I've got it right before I try it myself.

Thanks (again).

A video of a click harassing police in a big way in Bradford, a town very much taken over by folk with roots of another country.

Tell me why where it is important to you regarding me, my Sharia Law videos, what town would you like those to be in...?

You are not making any sense, sunbeam.....????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Is Richard Branson squatting here on retirement extensions then? Somewhere out by Ubon maybe? Living the relatively easy life while posting opinions on an empire lost the loss of something he already abandoned decades ago and can hardly remember with any degree of accuracy or relevancy?

I think you are getting confused on the subject matter...????

2 hours ago, transam said:

I don't know why you will not answer simple questions, very strange, as you usually have a lot to say.

You know everything, yet I show you videos to look at, which bolster Enoch's predictions, yet you tell us you don't watch videos. ????

What has happened is, you know about foreigners in the UK trying to implement Sharia Law on their own kind, but you avoid it like the plague because it is 100% to do with Enoch's predictions, but you cannot hide, the facts are there. Try being honest...????

I rely on my very recent experience of being in the UK.

If I had not been there for decades, I might have to rely on videos. I don’t need you selecting videos for me.

I’ve explained this very clearly.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I rely on my very recent experience of being in the UK.

If I had not been there for decades, I might have to rely on videos. I don’t need you selecting videos for me.

I’ve explained this very clearly.

My videos were not filmed when you were in the UK, does everything have to revolve around you whilst you are at the soup kitchens in the UK....?

I am sure readers here know you are avoiding proof of Enoch's fears for the UK.....

Job done.....????

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, transam said:

My videos were not filmed when you were in the UK, does everything have to revolve around you whilst you are at the soup kitchens in the UK....?

I am sure readers here know you are avoiding proof of Enoch's fears for the UK.....

Job done.....????

Debating you is like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, cr@ps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Is Richard Branson squatting here on retirement extensions then? Somewhere out by Ubon maybe? Living the relatively easy life while posting opinions on an empire lost the loss of something he already abandoned decades ago and can hardly remember with any degree of accuracy or relevancy?

If you attend food banks in the UK to get food and the person serving you the food had just flown in from the tropics , it would make much difference to them whether they had just flown in from Barbados or Thailand .

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

And having listened to your blinkered assessment of the Uk, it's apparent you haven't been for a very, very long time.

Neeeeeeh, not blinkered, just been trotting around the UK for a long time, and know Enoch's vision for the UK came true, to a certain degree.

Those like yourself are to be taken with a pinch of salt by me, but good fun most of the time, as I know many here are blind or just frequent soup kitchens...????..........????

12 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

And having listened to your blinkered assessment of the Uk, it's apparent you haven't been for a very, very long time.

What do you think of Sharia Law NOW in the UK....?

One of the things I am sure Enoch envisaged.....

I hope you are one that can watch a video.....????

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Neeeeeeh, not blinkered, just been trotting around the UK for a long time, and know Enoch's vision for the UK came true, to a certain degree.

Those like yourself are to be taken with a pinch of salt by me, but good fun most of the time, as I know many here are blind or just frequent soup kitchens...????..........????

Weirdo views here that make no sense, I haven't been back to UK either, my family can't wait to come and see me here. ????

They all are ok but still say the UK is in an absolute mess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

What do you think of Sharia Law NOW in the UK....?

One of the things I am sure Enoch envisaged.....

I hope you are one that can watch a video.....????

For millenia Catholics have had 'confession'. The jews have had their religous councils (the Sanhadrin) as has pretty much every religion, including Budhism. Is your issue that it's a religous council or that's it's a certain, particular religions council? I suspect it's the latter but either way it's irrelevant as it's NOT mainstay law in the UK and will never be despite your best efforts to try and paint it as such. A few extremists shouting from a street corner doesn't make a majority nor does a couple of blokes 'patrolling' Whitechapel high street. 

Anyone, I'm done here. You are obviously never going to listen to another opinion that is any different from the views you formed some 50 odd years ago. Talk about stuck in the past.

From the RoB speech :

"The Sikh communities' campaign to maintain customs inappropriate in Britain is much to be regretted. "

That was a view back then , these days the UK Sikh community are quite affluent ,educated , business owners and seem to be doing OK with 95 % of Sikhs being "Proud to be British".

Sikh Temples also give out free food to the hungry .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism_in_the_United_Kingdom

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

For millenia Catholics have had 'confession'. The jews have had their religous councils (the Sanhadrin) as has pretty much every religion, including Budhism. Is your issue that it's a religous council or that's it's a certain, particular religions council? I suspect it's the latter but either way it's irrelevant as it's NOT mainstay law in the UK and will never be despite your best efforts to try and paint it as such. A few extremists shouting from a street corner doesn't make a majority nor does a couple of blokes 'patrolling' Whitechapel high street. 

Anyone, I'm done here. You are obviously never going to listen to another opinion that is any different from the views you formed some 50 odd years ago. Talk about stuck in the past.

You may be surprised to know the thread is about a chap from the past and his views for the future of the UK, but never mind, eh....????

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you attend food banks in the UK to get food and the person serving you the food had just flown in from the tropics , it would make much difference to them whether they had just flown in from Barbados or Thailand .

Did Enoch Powell predict that in 2022 millions of People in the UK wouldn’t be able to eat regularly?

Did Enoch Powell predict that in 2022 over two million people in the UK would be relying on food banks to feed themselves and their families?

Or are you wandering off topic again in an attempt to keep that bitter rant of yours afloat?

Sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Did Enoch Powell predict that in 2022 millions of People in the UK wouldn’t be able to eat regularly?

Did Enoch Powell predict that in 2022 over two million people in the UK would be relying on food banks to feed themselves and their families?

Or are you wandering off topic again in an attempt to keep that bitter rant of yours afloat?

Sad.

1. Perhaps, the UK is now full of foreigners, population up by many millions since his time, but you want more in, you are to blame, Enoch was right...

2. Your foreign types are trying to invoke Sharia Law on the UK Muslim community, the same folk you want more of in the UK. Enoch was right.

3. Yes, it's sad for the UK, Enoch was right... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

1. Perhaps, the UK is now full of foreigners, population up by many millions since his time, but you want more in, you are to blame, Enoch was right...

2. Your foreign types are trying to invoke Sharia Law on the UK Muslim community, the same folk you want more of in the UK. Enoch was right.

3. Yes, it's sad for the UK, Enoch was right... 

Can you please provide a link to comments I have made to back up the assertions you have made in this post:

1. That ‘I want more [foreigners] in’?

2. That I personally have my ‘foreign types’.

3. That I ‘want more of [these foreign types] in the UK’.

I’ll await your confirmation with a link to my comments, or in the absence of you being able to find such comments made by me, a retraction of your unfounded assertions.

I’m not holding my breath, but I do have faith in your earlier claims to honesty.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you please provide a link to comments I have made to back up the assertions you have made in this post:

1. That ‘I want more [foreigners] in’?

2. That I personally have my ‘foreign types’.

3. That I ‘want more of [these foreign types] in the UK’.

I’ll await your confirmation with a link to my comments, or in the absence of you being able to find such comments made by me, a retraction of your unfounded assertions.

I’m not holding my breath, but I do have faith in your earlier claims to honesty.

I don't know how you can deny it, been reading your stuff for years, as many of us have.

Now how about Sharia Law on the streets of the UK, was Enoch right....? Yes or No....

29 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sad.

Enoch and the U.K lived at a time when there were food rations and spam fritters and things  and a food bank would have been luxurious for them, a food bank would have been like the Harrods food hall for them back then  

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't know how you can deny it, been reading your stuff for years, as many of us have.

Now how about Sharia Law on the streets of the UK, was Enoch right....? Yes or No....

You made the direct assertion of views I have never expressed.

You of course cannot back up those false assertions with quotes from me, because they do not exist.

But you can’t bring yourself to retract your false assertions.

No amount of dodging is going to get you off the hook.

You have demonstrated your willingness to lie about the views others hold and refuse to withdraw those lies when challenged.

Now what was it you were saying earlier about your honesty?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Enoch and the U.K lived at a time when there were food rations and spam fritters and things  and a food bank would have been luxurious for them, a food bank would have been like the Harrods food hall for them back then  

So you admit, no food banks, he never referred to them.

You were off topic,  and trying to keep that bitter missive of yours afloat.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You made the direct assertion of views I have never expressed.

You of course cannot back up those false assertions with quotes from me, because they do not exist.

But you can’t bring yourself to retract your false assertions.

No amount of dodging is going to get you off the hook.

You have demonstrated your willingness to lie about the views others hold and refuse to withdraw those lies when challenged.

Now what was it you were saying earlier about your honesty?

Sharia Law in the UK, one of the thoughts of Enoch, immigrants bring there ancient religious customs into the UK, her's the proof.

Was he right, Yes or No...?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you admit, no food banks, he never referred to them.

You were off topic,  and trying to keep that bitter missive of yours afloat.

You keep suggesting that I am "bitter" and you havent told me what I am "bitter" about . 

What do you think that I am bitter about ?

UK food banks first appeared in the U.K in the year 2000 and no , Enoch didn't mention them in 1969

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You keep suggesting that I am "bitter" and you havent told me what I am "bitter" about . 

What do you think that I am bitter about ?

UK food banks first appeared in the U.K in the year 2000 and no , Enoch didn't mention them in 1969

Your post is still a available, and I’ve made my comment on it, you acknowledged my response.

No need for you to try to keep it afloat.

Now back to topic.

I was in the UK this summer, never spotted a single immigrant wielding ‘the whip hand’, can’t say I recognized anything to be true in Powell’s racist diatribe.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Your post is still a available, and I’ve made my comment on it, you acknowledged my response.

No need for you to try to keep it afloat.

Now back to topic.

I was in the UK this summer, never spotted a single immigrant wielding ‘the whip hand’, can’t say I recognized anything to be true in Powell’s racist diatribe.

Tell me is, this video on UK Sharia Law in the UK real, a fear of Enoch's...?