40-year-old roofer working in rain slips and plunges to his death in Chonburi

snoop1130

5BA9439A-B9DB-40AC-BBDA-D30A2F421810.jpeg

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

A 40-year-old roofer, who worked on a roof during a downpour yesterday, fell to his death in Chonburi’s Mueang district.

Samed police responded to a fatal accident at an entertainment venue, “Happy World,” in the Huai Kapi subdistrict of Mueang district, Chonburi, on Wednesday afternoon, September 7th.

The victim was a 40-year-old Thai roofer named Narong Hongsikaew, according to police reports. He was discovered sprawled on the concrete outside the 10-meter tall entertainment venue and had suffered severe head injuries. Beside him was scaffolding sitting near the building. The victim was pronounced dead by rescue personnel on the spot.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/08/40-year-old-roofer-working-in-rain-slips-and-plunges-to-his-death-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-08

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

My legs went wobbly when I picked my boy up from school the other day on top of a new building must be 100ft! tall there was a man laying ridge tiles zero any safety gear and heavy rain a impact waiting to happen like here in this story ????Rip   

• Like 2