Charles 'told Prince Harry NOT to bring Meghan to Balmoral to see dying Queen'

Rimmer

27 minutes ago, transam said:

Read the whole daily mail article why don’t you…perhaps reflect upon posts from those of us who are not monarchists but keep those views private at this time of mourning, which are actually trying to debunk any conspiracy theories that this was based on a campaign against Markle. . 

Edited by Bluespunk
Less negative language
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

No, thank you, I am responding to the thread title about Harry's Mrs........

I have read about Kate's day, which you brought up, for some reason......????

Which was reported in the daily mail OP… and again

perhaps reflect upon posts from those of us who are not monarchists but keep those views private at this time of mourning, which are actually trying to debunk any conspiracy theories that this was based on a campaign against Markle.

Edited by Bluespunk
Word added and less negative language used
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

Racist and petty even in the gravest times for this family.

I'm hoping the passing of this gracious lady will mark the beginning of the end of this anachronistic monarchy.  At the very least I can now hope that my country will become a republic without the new entitled toff remaining as our head of state.

I can't think about this lot without remembering how they became what they are, nor wonder why people in this modern world still kowtow to this hybrid German-Anglo bunch.

Deleted 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, James105 said:

They come to see the palaces and castles which do not require a monarchy to be present.   One of the most popular tourist destinations in France is still the Palace of Versailles and they haven't had a monarchy since 1792 so the tourist argument for retaining a monarchy is a non-starter.

Would think many visit UK & EU simply for curiosity, or even to check out their 'roots'.  Afterwards, may realize why their ancestors left ????

USA having no royals for 2039 ish yrs, and in 2019 had 79 million tourist, more than UK population.  Must of visited to see Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1