Charles 'told Prince Harry NOT to bring Meghan to Balmoral to see dying Queen'

Rimmer

9 minutes ago, transam said:

That reads like you have a "I am a nobody" complex...????

But, Putin was voted in by the people....????

It doesn't take long does it for tge bitter anti monarchists. This is not really the time for a debate. Let people mourn. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Russia awaits you, but you will have a different type of toff there....????...........????

Suggesting the only choice is monarchists or murderous dictators Is a bit inane. 

Actually, thinking back through history, there's not much difference.

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

Between you and me I think Harry and Megan need to be removed from all Royal Family activity.

I thought they already removed themselves.

They just expected to be able to say goodbye to their grandmother on her death bed, but apparently that wouldn't have been appropriate, just like when Dianna died, and they wanted to pretend it didn't happen. 

Harry wasn't even allowed on the plane with his brother so arrived too late.

Edited by Old Croc

3 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Racist and petty even in the gravest times for this family.

I'm hoping the passing of this gracious lady will mark the beginning of the end of this anachronistic monarchy.  At the very least I can now hope that my country will become a republic without the new entitled toff remaining as our head of state.

I can't think about this lot without remembering how they became what they are, nor wonder why people in this modern world still kowtow to this hybrid German-Anglo bunch.

Williams Wife (the White Woman) was also asked NOT to attend Balmoral because it was for close family only and not for their partners , so the reason why Megan wasn't invited wasn't because of her race  , it was because she wasn't close family 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Williams Wife (the White Woman) was also asked NOT to attend Balmoral because it was for close family only and not for their partners , so the reason why Megan wasn't invited wasn't because of her race  , it was because she wasn't close family 

How could you possibly know that.

I read it was something to do with her kids. Harry's kids are still at their home in the US.,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm not Admin.

How could you ever know whether he was "allowed" on the plane or not?

Perhaps you should complain, it was your main system of comment. It's a lot more work if you have to come up with some original thoughts of your own, not just quote others, spellcheck, whine or hit the "sad" button.

t

Just now, peterfranks said:

You have a link to prove your claim?

“It was pointed out to him that Kate was not going and that the numbers really should be limited to the very closest family. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19764051/prince-harry-meghan-balmoral-queen/

Will you be retracting your allegation that I "made it up " ?

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

“It was pointed out to him that Kate was not going and that the numbers really should be limited to the very closest family. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19764051/prince-harry-meghan-balmoral-queen/

Will you be retracting your allegation that I "made it up " ?

I don't even think about retracting my allegation, as it is obvious you made it all up. I don't see anywhere that it says Kate wasn't welcome, but everything in your link points to it that she decided by herself not to go.

It is although very, very clear that Megan wasn't welcome

“It was pointed out to him that Kate was not going and that the numbers really should be limited to the very closest family. Charles made it very, very clear Meghan would not be welcome.”

5 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

I don't even think about retracting my allegation, as it is obvious you made it all up. I don't see anywhere that it says Kate wasn't welcome, but everything in your link points to it that she decided by herself not to go.

It is although very, very clear that Megan wasn't welcome

“It was pointed out to him that Kate was not going and that the numbers really should be limited to the very closest family. Charles made it very, very clear Meghan would not be welcome.”

Charles made it quite clear that it should be for "close family members only" (just the Queens  Children/Grand children) and Kate would have been aware of that when she decided not to attend . Kate didn't go because she decided not to go, she didn't go because she wasn't close family 

Kate wasn't welcome to attend and neither was Megan .

Kate and Megan was asked not to attend because it was just for close family members and Megan and Kate didnt fit into that category .

Megan didn't attend because she wasn't a close family member, it was because she's black

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Charles made it quite clear that it should be for "close family members only" (just the Queens  Children/Grand children) and Kate would have been aware of that when she decided not to attend . Kate didn't go because she decided not to go, she didn't go because she wasn't close family 

Kate wasn't welcome to attend and neither was Megan .

Kate and Megan was asked not to attend because it was just for close family members and Megan and Kate didnt fit into that category .

Megan didn't attend because she wasn't a close family member, it was because she's black

Meghan didn't attend because she has made it clear in public she hates the Royal Family, so it would be impropriate for her to attend.

Kate didn't attend because she wanted to pick up her kids at school, after their first schoolday.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a41120665/kate-middleton-balmoral-queen-elizabeth-death/

It is understood that Kate Middleton stayed back in Windsor because Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis had their first day of school today at Lambrook School in Berkshire.

Since when is Edward's wife considered close family?

Answers on a postcard please, as I most likely will not see your posts any more.

55 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Just for Transom.  His god is now on the Iron Throne.

Hope he's practicing his curtseys in case King Charles and the lovely consort Camilla happen to pass by.

b7d0543066174e0f92cc033f1d64afc2.png

It's Transam, chap, not the part of a boat............????

Don't think I need a photo of the King and Queen Consort, thank you, but glad to see you have one...????

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

Meghan didn't attend because she has made it clear in public she hates the Royal Family, so it would be impropriate for her to attend.

Kate didn't attend because she wanted to pick up her kids at school, after their first schoolday.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a41120665/kate-middleton-balmoral-queen-elizabeth-death/

It is understood that Kate Middleton stayed back in Windsor because Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis had their first day of school today at Lambrook School in Berkshire.

Since when is Edward's wife considered close family?

Answers on a postcard please, as I most likely will not see your posts any more.

My point was that Megan wasn't welcome to Balmoral for reasons other than her race .

It was for close family members only and that is the reason why Megan wasnt invited , 

It wasn't because She Black , because a White (Kate) woman was also unwelcome 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John Drake said:

This site seems to have eliminated many of the emojis. I see that I can no longer laugh at/with people. I'm guessing that the laugh really riled people up.

Our ability to use the forum emojis to express ourselves has been removed.