looking for tap connector

SantikamSpinner

I am looking for something to connect a filtration-related item to a regular kitchen tap. We have used something like this

Rubber Push Fit Tap Connector

for a long time but it has worn out.

I don't even know what they are called but have searched online stores endlessly. Any ideas where something like this might be found in BKK area?

In a slightly wider context, the aim is to connect the doofer to the tap via a 10mm hose, so are there any other options? (ie it doesn't have to be the pictured connector if there are alternatives)

You can get something like this on Lazada. Will allow you to use your tap as normal and then just divert the water to the filter when needed.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/bubblerconnectordiverter-i1784358275-s5219702259.html?clickTrackInfo=undefined&search=1&spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.i40.70cd7071gQOjz5

Edited by warrima

19 minutes ago, warrima said:

You can get something like this on Lazada. Will allow you to use your tap as normal and then just divert the water to the filter when needed.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/bubblerconnectordiverter-i1784358275-s5219702259.html?clickTrackInfo=undefined&search=1&spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.i40.70cd7071gQOjz5

thanks for this - worth trying. Like I said, I have trawled Lazada and amazon but never used the word "diverter" (among other things...).  One of the related products may be ideal, cheers!

42 minutes ago, SantikamSpinner said:

In a slightly wider context, the aim is to connect the doofer to the tap via a 10mm hose, so are there any other options? (ie it doesn't have to be the pictured connector if there are alternatives)

In HomePro in the garden/plumbing section there are a verity of connectors that are likely to fit the bill.

Your pic looks like an item available in New Zealand

TAP ADAPTOR RUBBER 20mm - Plumbing Supplies (pacificplumbing.co.nz)

TAP ADAPTOR RUBBER 15mm - Plumbing Supplies (pacificplumbing.co.nz)

Another item from New Zealand

Rubber Push On - Purewater Products

Don't know if they are available in Thailand but you could email the companies and see if they have a supplier in ASIA or if they could be ordered and sent to Thailand from there.