Evening Rains Pound Bangkok

snoop1130

1663057386_159301-tnamcot-768x303.jpg

BANGKOK, Sept 13 (TNA) – The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration warned rains would strike the whole capital this evening while the Royal Irrigation Department will dredge the Prawet Burirom canal to improve flood drainage in the city.

The public relations department of the BMA said on its Facebook page that rains were expected to continue from 4pm to 11pm and would affect Laksi, Bang Khen, Chatuchak, Lat Phrao, Phaya Thai, Din Daeng, Huai Khwang, Wang Thonglang, Bang Kapi, Watthana, Klong Toey and Suan Luang districts. It advised people to go home early.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-1016748

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2022-09-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

1 hour ago, malathione said:
2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yesterday's forecast today, proudly brought to you by......

Just because you're reading it today does not mean that it was published today. The article is from yesterday afternoon.

Asean Now sent it in today's headlines email. I have no idea why they would do that.

• Like 1

Nasty looking ominous dark clouds are rolling in as we speak....just my luck as we need to drive to Sai Mai to pick up the GF's daughter for a 4 day visit since school has been closed.  Hopefully I do not have to drive into any flooded areas, as I will just return home and the daughter can stay at her fathers.