Lazada: We're sorry. We cannot find any matches for your search term.

JetsetBkk

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

LAZ search engine, in a word ... sucks

On the laptop, I use G, then add lazada.co.th to the search.  After results show, then click on 'shopping', for different LAZ vendors & prices.

If wanting to price compare, between LAZ, Shopee, Central, HomePro, etc, then use;  priceza.com

I don't bother with phone apps, as find them useless, and annoying with all the ads.

this...but I just type lazada  plus desired product

4 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Earlier today, I tried logging in to my UK bank, and was presented with a page that no longer showed my "Customer number" and hidden password.  So I had to go find them in my "Password Safe" program. I found the information and it all worked.

But the question is: why did it get deleted? I presume that is a cookie problem?

Yes, you must have a sweet tooth. ????

• Like 1

What the heck is going on?

1040692865_LazEmailVerification.jpg.8ffeac6d0b9125e247f7a6d4c7d296cb.jpg

NOW, they want to send me a code by email before I can log in!!

Next time it happens, I'll screen capture the initial message before I click on "Send Email" because there is another option for  getting the Verification Code: "Send code by SMS", as opposed to "by Email".

But that didn't work a few hours ago - no SMS received.

Something has really got screwed up at Lazada. AliExpress is OK on Chrome + Windows 10.

i'm still thinking it may be something to do with cookies not being remembered after the Windows 10 update this morning.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

But that didn't work a few hours ago - no SMS received.

I just logged in to my Krung Thai bank account - got an SMS straight away.

The only problem was the language was set to Thai and I had to change it. More "cookie" problems?

2 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Just tried it for oven and nothing but everything else was working ok. Looks like Lazada have an issue with that section.

No problem with any search words.

Windows 11 Pro, using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.  Lazada language set to English.

image.png.bf6cfb6b4ee75e5ccc4454b24b4f6537.png

image.png.79363e922bf781671b58185a75514402.png

image.png.27c793cffd374304ee14255a8e760a32.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Switched to Shopee because the search function became unusable about 18 months ago,  They want users to use the app for some reason and apparently don't have the resources to fix the bugs on PC/browser.  It won't even allow me to search for an item after 70% of the time.  It simply deletes the words I type and removers the search box,  I have sent emails but no response.  It also will stop loading pages if you click on a high volume of links.  Easy fix - just refresh the page.  I bought 10-15 items a month years ago and now zero,

It happens more and more often and sucks big time!

I now simply enter the article I'm looking for on Google and put behind the searched article the word "Thailand" e

Then come immediately several provider pages, including LAZADA, SHOPOEE, JD, etc..
One clicked, then suddenly there are these articles also on LAZADA!
Today I wanted to buy a fan. Ca200.-THB
5 times the payment could not be debited ???

Have then ordered the same at SHOPEE. Duration 1 minute incl. payment!

8 hours ago, Richard 2020 said:

It happens more and more often and sucks big time!

I now simply enter the article I'm looking for on Google and put behind the searched article the word "Thailand" e

Then come immediately several provider pages, including LAZADA, SHOPOEE, JD, etc..
One clicked, then suddenly there are these articles also on LAZADA!
Today I wanted to buy a fan. Ca200.-THB
5 times the payment could not be debited ???

Have then ordered the same at SHOPEE. Duration 1 minute incl. payment!

Well if you want the total search results on google 3 searches must be made.....One as you say using the word Thailand and one using Lazada and one using the word shopee...

If you don't want to miss anything  all 3 must be searched on every search you do......

i have been getting the "We're sorry. We cannot find any matches for your search term." result after searchj for about 5 days now

its the same on firefox, edge or chrome

you would think lazada would have fixed it by now!!

So here's what I have to do now to login in:

1995711924_1Pleaselogin500.jpg.9bcd152408169aa05f3c81f6ead322de.jpg

Now they don't even remember who I am:

164930257_2Chooseverifymethod500.jpg.f82d81528fae4aa51f7bb60beee58b3b.jpg

The SMS has never worked, so I choose the email method:

214438087_3Sendtoemail.jpg.25802b13cfff04d529d27e5c2d75fa28.jpg

The email arrives, in Thai (?):

1611978794_5Emailreceived500.jpg.86c65273d4baa514e0ec995884ac183f.jpg

Enter the code on the web page before the 60 second timer expires:

1375704014_6500.jpg.acf5d03efeb699af5845f49bd912c2fe.jpg

Yippee, I can log in!

1480080992_7Entercode.jpg.467d1d7040bd4c06ec8f856e9a9d915c.jpg

Of course, the search function still doesn't work:

1124958978_8NoSearchResults700.jpg.d8c6981b1b64c93c9ffe4056b1e4f1d5.jpg

While checking the post above, my Windows 10 computer froze. I couldn't scroll the page, so I ran Process Explorer from SysInternals. I wanted to kill Chrome. Process Explorer started OK, then froze. So I tried to shutdown. The Start button did nothing - no "Shutdown" appeared. As there was no disk activity, I powered off, paused and then on again. It appears to be OK now.

I wonder how much of this is due to yesterday's Windows update, or is it a pure coincidence that something serious - some hardware failure or software loop - just happened to my PC the day after the update.

Edited by JetsetBkk

Indeed they seem to be a total mess.  Had to do the verification (at least that may indicate they are working on something).  No name search of any kind - no access to previous orders but back door access still available from my reviews  (previous order display restored at 0856).  Category menu is working.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Indeed they seem to be a total mess.  Had to do the verification (at least that may indicate they are working on something).  No name search of any kind - no access to previous orders but back door access still available from my reviews  (previous order display restored at 0856).  Category menu is working.

I'm thinking that the recent Windows Update has changed the way my PC talks to Lazada's website, and that their website has not been updated to allow this change to work correctly.

So the "Security Verification" (which has probably always been there) is now invoked by Lazada's website because their website can't verify/remember who I am. Their website needs updating, I believe.

AliExpress, on the other hand, still works fine. Maybe they've already updated their website in preparation for whatever the Windows Update has done, or maybe their website doesn't do the "Security Verification" process at all, and lets anyone log in.

And there's more...

I just tried to download a file that I uploaded to Drive last year. A link appeared (sorry, I didn't do a screen capture) so I clicked it:

1180195455_Drive700.jpg.b3afe9cf179c1688786fa2076afe52a4.jpg

So I did that - added drive.google.com to the sites that can use third party cookies - and downloads now work.

Is this another Windows Update effect?