Lazada: We're sorry. We cannot find any matches for your search term.

JetsetBkk

1 minute ago, JetsetBkk said:

I get "No results" after clicking that link.

So do I.  Perhaps that was what he also got?  But when search on oven I do get a sub menu of various oven terms so it is understood - but no matter when I chose get the no results box.

• Like 1

feel the difference (also note 17 elements blocked by uBlock on Lazada and just 1 element blocked on Shopee)

lazada.png.3f64076cb56c1cd5107ac12161b4ffbd.png

shopee.png.a17cf808f54ddac16c3653e1324e3575.png

-- your browsers simply block the browser exploits coming from Aliexpress servers located in Hangzhou that's why Lazada could not work correctly.

I suggest using the obvious alternative.

or, if you HAVE TO use the chinese websites infested with malware then you should use a separate browser for Lazada, without any ad-blockers installed and with all security features disabled.

Edited by fdsa

27 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

So do I.  Perhaps that was what he also got?  But when search on oven I do get a sub menu of various oven terms so it is understood - but no matter when I chose get the no results box.

Same for me - the sub menu starts to appear as soon as I type the first letter "o", and gets refined as more letters are added.

But clicking on any of those items gives the "No results" response.

With Firefox, I also have to log in using the emailed Security Verification, and the sub menu appears the same way as in Chrome, BUT the items work and I get a page of results.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:54 AM, vinny41 said:

Normally you will get this when language is set to English or your web browser is translating Thai to your language if you change language to thai or turn browser translation to off then search will appear

You are correct!  I had the same trouble today on my PC and sensed it had something to do with language but put off searching at the time.  Ive also seen the language setting messing up with the listings giving a totally different description to the product shown.  

Never seen it on mobile phone however.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, timkeen08 said:

Search using spark plugs and results came up with no problem.

Only because it was fixed about an hour ago - prior to then there were many of us unable to get any result from search (regardless of what words were used).

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Only because it was fixed about an hour ago - prior to then there were many of us unable to get any result from search (regardless of what words were used).

Thanks for the "heads-up", Lop.  What a relief! ????

Edit: Earlier today, my Krung Thai bank would not let me print current account statements if I changed the "From" date to the beginning of the month.

Now it works.  ????

Edited by JetsetBkk