Lazada: We're sorry. We cannot find any matches for your search term.

JetsetBkk

5 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Normally you will get this when language is set to English or your web browser is translating Thai to your language if you change language to thai or turn browser translation to off then search will appear

I just tried Lazada on my mobile - no problem.

I also re-booted the Windows 10 PC, even though the update process did reboot it once.

But same result.

So I'll look into the language issue. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Slip said:

Same thing has just started happening to me, but it's fine on my phone so must be a computer issue.  

Sorry to hear that, but greatly relieved that it's not just me!!

Please post back if the situation changes and whether you did something to make it work again.

Edited by JetsetBkk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JetsetBkk said:

Please post back if the situation changes and whether you did something to make it work again.

Will do.  I hadn't updated windows yet, now have.  Tried clearing cookies, but neither of the 2 have helped.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slip said:

Will do.  I hadn't updated windows yet, now have.  Tried clearing cookies, but neither of the 2 have helped.

Thanks very much for trying that. I hate clearing cookies and cache because it generally causes other stuff to stop working normally, and I have to figure out what to do to fix it.

I just noticed that my spell-checker is not working. I wonder if that is connected to this problem.

Edit:

Turned on the spell checker, but problem with results is still there.

Windows update must've turned it off.

I wonder what else they ****cked screwed up.

Edited by JetsetBkk
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

LAZ search engine, in a word ... sucks

On the laptop, I use G, then add lazada.co.th to the search.  After results show, then click on 'shopping', for different LAZ vendors & prices.

If wanting to price compare, between LAZ, Shopee, Central, HomePro, etc, then use;  priceza.com

I don't bother with phone apps, as find them useless, and annoying with all the ads.

I just tried that - it works OK. Thanks.

But I'd like to always see "All Results" rather than keep scrolling right until that option appears.

I'll see if i can make my PC do that.

I spent several days searching in Lazada without success for variations of "fishing reel."

So I finally just typed "fishing reel" in Google, received several matches, clicked one, and the link worked. From there I was able to navigate to what I was looking for in Lazada.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, spec4 said:

I spent several days searching in Lazada without success for variations of "fishing reel."

So I finally just typed "fishing reel" in Google, received several matches, clicked one, and the link worked. From there I was able to navigate to what I was looking for in Lazada.

Hope this helps.

Google like you say is very helpful with searches....

just type in your search item then the word Shopee or Lazada  (image search)

Doing searches in Thai can also be helpful.....But forget google translate that almost never works.....Look for the Thai word in a listing and copy and paste that into the search....This does not work perfect because you can't be 100% sure what the Thai says (unless you read thai) But this does work very very often...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

Earlier today, I tried logging in to my UK bank, and was presented with a page that no longer showed my "Customer number" and hidden password.  So I had to go find them in my "Password Safe" program. I found the information and it all worked.

But the question is: why did it get deleted? I presume that is a cookie problem?

6 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Google like you say is very helpful with searches....

just type in your search item then the word Shopee or Lazada  (image search)

I just tried the "Image Search" - brilliant!  This way I get a whole screen full of images of what's available.

But I haven't found a way to change the "Relevance" - i.e. Price High>Low, etc - which is what you can do with KhunLa's suggested method.

2 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

its not just you, happened to me too, and I confirm that Lazada's search engine sucks hard.

I suggest to use Shopee instead.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fdsa said:

its not just you, happened to me too, and I confirm that Lazada's search engine sucks hard.

I suggest to use Shopee instead.

Weird! Shopee used to work for me, now it flashes the main screen for less than a second, then goes blank! Totally unusable.

Edit:

Ah! It's because Shopee uses third party cookies which are blocked on my PC.

I presume they weren't blocked before today's Windows Update.

Edited by JetsetBkk

17 minutes ago, Ombra said:

Lazada has just reported 'no results' for spark plug or sparking plug. That is on my Acer laptop.

Use the Google search term "Lazada spark plugs". Then, after the results are shown, click the "Images" button:

1683485286_googlelazadaimagesearch800.jpg.07fb90184406faa1dd50d0c506b19d69.jpg