Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires

Scott

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Clearly you're not aware that this reflects Barr's misrepresentation of the report for which  he was castigated by the judge in the case for misrepresenting the facts.

Federal judge slams AG Barr over Mueller report, vows to review unredacted version

A federal judge has vowed to review an unredacted version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on the Russia investigation in order to determine if those redactions, ordered by Attorney General William Barr, were warranted and followed federal guidelines.

U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, who is presiding over a lawsuit brought forth by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) -- a nonprofit in Washington, D.C., focused on privacy and First Amendment issues -- in conjunction with BuzzFeed News, said that an independent review of the full, unredacted report is necessary because he has "grave concerns about the objectivity" of Barr's Justice Department in authorizing redactions in line with department rules and exemptions allowed under the Freedom of Information Act

Walton -- who was appointed to the bench by former President George W. Bush and was a former FISA court judge -- said in his ruling Thursday that Barr's "lack of candor" is evidenced by his decision to release a summary of the Mueller report effectively exonerating Trump from potential charges of obstruction without the report being made available to the public so they could draw their own conclusions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-slams-ag-barr-over-mueller-report-vows-to-review-unredacted-version

Federal Judge Slams Barr Over Mueller Report

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/06/812989321/federal-judge-slams-barr-over-mueller-report

Judge slams Barr, orders review of Mueller report deletions

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/05/judge-slams-bill-barr-122449

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Your evidence is dated 20 March 2019, and is from one of conspiracy-supporter Murdoch's minions, the NYP.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that this headline has now been overtaken by recent events.

I must apologize! I forgot that dates and time are not relevant in an alternate reality!

Invoking recent events isn't necessary. Back then the judge castigated Barr for his dishonesty.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Invoking recent events isn't necessary. Back then the judge castigated Barr for his dishonesty.

Back then last month is recent to most I would suggest!

Sorry I was referring to the case when the Barr redacted report was released last month that proved conclusively that Barr lied.

I didn't realise that another judge had previously been involved.

Court Rules William Barr Wrongly Withheld Russia Probe Memo - YouTube

Edited by LosLobo
Update

I suggest that the only Russia Russia Hoax was Trump's years of denial of the fact that the Trump Campaign did conspire with Russia to win the 2016 US Presidential Election. 

Trump's Durham Probe Backfires, Also Damages National Security!

Edited by LosLobo