Quickest Embassy/Consulate in the region that offers 1 Year Non-O (Marriage)

Hello, which Consulate/Embassy in the region offers 1 Year Non-O based on Marriage? 

Im an American Citizen, I have the needed funds in my Thai Bank Account, and want to make this as quick as possible from Phuket. I usually go to Savannakhet, but from Phuket its very far and will take around 4 days to complete. 

Im hoping to get the 1 year visa in a place that has direct flights from Phuket and has a quick (Next-Day) turn around time for the visa itself. 

You could only apply for a multiple entry non-o visa that allows unlimited 90 day entries for one year from the day it is issued.

Not aware of the flights that are direct to a nearby country. You could fly to Ho Chi Minh City or possibley Penang to apply for the visa.

You could also fly domestic to Nakhon Phanom or Ubon Ratchaithani and travel by land to Mukdahan to cross over to Savannakhet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

You could fly to Ho Chi Minh City or possibley Penang to apply for the visa.

Ho Chi Minh and Penang offer 1 year multiple entry non-o visas based on marriage? Another poster above mentioned Saigon? Do they offer the same? 

Do you know how long the turn around for the visa is? 

I dont mind a connecting flight, Im just trying to get the visa over with with the quickest time possible and the least amount of hassle. Money is less of a concern than overall time and hassle. 

14 minutes ago, Leveraged said:

Ho Chi Minh and Penang offer 1 year multiple entry non-o visas based on marriage? Another poster above mentioned Saigon? Do they offer the same? 

I dont mind a connecting flight, Im just trying to get the visa over with with the quickest time possible and the least amount of hassle. Money is less of a concern than overall time and hassle. 

Yes Ho Chi Minh provide ME non O marriage.

Quick turnaround as mentioned earlier.

The airport is close to district 1 where you can access Thai consulate easily.

Phuket direct flight to Saigon is approx 2200baht each way.

Don't quite follow the one year visa if you live in Phuket as you need exit Thailand every 3 months or every 5 if you obtain 60 day extension to visit wife.

You could do a border bounce and obtain a non O at Phuket immigration and subsequent extension.

You would need to check out cost of visa to Vietnam if you choose that option

54 minutes ago, Leveraged said:

Saigon is the wrong name for Ho Chi Minh City and it is the same place. It was changed decades ago.

54 minutes ago, Leveraged said:

Apply morning of one day and pickup the next afternoon,

You will need to make a appointment to do the application.

See: https://booking.setmore.com/scheduleappointment/f8af2588-daa5-4e23-9bea-6b35c5e06758

Requirements are here: https://hochiminh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/non-immigrant-o-accompanying-thai-spouse-and-family-members?page=5d80ab3315e39c2fe800a791&menu=5d80ab3215e39c2fe800a722

• Like 2