This knowledge could come in handy !

Social Media

Calling BS. Doubt the CBR1000RR exposes a SAE cable under the seat. It's just a third party cable installed for a trickle charger. Connecting that to ground will do exactly nothing.

I paused the video on the right frame and you can clearly see the key is in the ignition when he turns the bike on. See the lower left corner of the screenshot.

Wonder why someone working at a Honda dealer would post stuff like that. People do anything to get attention on TikTok I guess.

Mr. Honda is probably not amused though ????

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 11.57.39.png

Edited by eisfeld
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Calling BS. Doubt the CBR1000RR exposes a SAE cable under the seat. It's just a third party cable installed for a trickle charger. Connecting that to ground will do exactly nothing.

I paused the video on the right frame and you can clearly see the key is in the ignition when he turns the bike on. See the lower left corner of the screenshot.

Wonder why someone working at a Honda dealer would post stuff like that. People do anything to get attention on TikTok I guess.

Mr. Honda is probably not amused though ????

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 11.57.39.png

I don't know about the lastest cbr's but if the steering lock is engaged with a disc lock in place all you'll lose is some petrol.