Left country and re-entered; but 90-day reporting email reminder is based upon my previous entry date?

I had been doing 90-day reporting online for the last 3 years, and all was well.

Then I left the country, and returned a day later.  This should've restarted the 90-day reporting clock.

However, I just received an email reminder to perform my 90-day reporting — and the date in the email reminder is based upon my previous 90-day cycle.  The due date in the email is 2 weeks prior to my actual due date, based upon the date I just entered the country.   It seems that the online 90-day reporting system isn't aware that I left and then re-entered the country.

If I ignore this email prompting me to do my 90-day report 2 weeks earlier than it's actually due, will I be flagged as overstaying?  Should I visit the local immigration office to seek clarity?  The local immigration office dislike the online reporting system and always urge me to report to them in-person whenever I must interact with them, as they (rightly, from their perspective) view the online system as lessening their importance.

Advice appreciated, thanks!

Edited by cthonicus

On 9/19/2022 at 9:35 AM, cthonicus said:

If I ignore this email prompting me to do my 90-day report 2 weeks earlier than it's actually due, will I be flagged as overstaying? 

No

On 9/19/2022 at 9:35 AM, cthonicus said:

Should I visit the local immigration office to seek clarity?

No

as @ubonjoe has said. The 90 day report is only due if you have been in Thailand for 90 days. The online reminder system just counts from your last report and is brain dead for anything else.

you can almost certainly do an online report early and it will be accepted. FWIW my last report was done by immigration (not me) 87 days early!!