Thaksin and Yingluck can’t resist Penang food

webfact

On 9/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, DaddyWarbucks said:

He might...

If he is delusional.

But he didn’t get to be a billionaire by being delusional.

He must have a plan that neutralizes the military while energizing his base in the Northeast and North.

i think he will make his move in the new year.

His spiritual advisors will tell him the auspicious time that will avoid bad ju-ju and lead to success.

"But he didn’t get to be a billionaire by being delusional."

Do some deeper research, he got handed a telecoms license by a scaly, ruthless, violent member of a past coup. Only one license issued, no bids etc.

All happened at a time when the Thai law was very specific - all telecoms operations have to be by the state.

He charged customers very high user rates, quickly he made a fortune. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bolt said:

its lovely to see a father and Daughter spending some quality time together 

4 hours ago, couchpotato said:

You mean the father that talked her into running for PM, and then her having to self exile..oh that father.

17 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Which one is the daughter? Hard to tell

@bolt @couchpotato @Sparktrader So  typical of most posters on AN. Uninformed and not cute. Former PM Thaksin and former PM Yingluck are brother and sister.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@bolt @couchpotato @Sparktrader So  typical of most posters on AN. Uninformed and not cute. Former PM Thaksin and former PM Yingluck are brother and sister.  

Actually you have been taken in here..sad really (and not a cute post).

Of course they are siblings, and the article also reiterated that for the uninformed. But if you had looked at my post a bit longer, you would see I was taking the pi__, because as you saw, he is looking so decrepit these days. 

Just now, hotandsticky said:

If you are in Thailand your culture is Thai culture.

They are in Malaysia.

And much as I despise the pair of them what she is doing is not rude - it looks like she is just pointing to what she is ordering.  "Two of those please, and can you throw in an amnesty for the hair dye guy?  No?  Oh."

10 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

If you are in Thailand your culture is Thai culture.

I can accept that. I do my best to fit in and be accepting and cooperative but no it is not our way. I am still free to notice it .

An educated woman beckons with an open hand.

Where are their masks by the way? Even if the Shinawatra's don't have the coronavirus should a woman be flapping her gums over food in a market gesturing with her rude crooked finger? Food to be served to many people invariably now covered with her flying aerosolized saliva particles.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1