My wife left me indefinitely to become a prostitute, what legal action can I take?

keysersoze276

41 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not surprised she left if that's how you think.

1.  I said at least some.  I did not bash all Thai women.  My wife is completely irresponsible with work, money, , spending and obviously marriage.  I have been on this forum long enough to know that many feel the same.
2.  At least I gave her side of the story and admitted the problem of drinking too much.

3.  I am devastated enough that you can rub all the salt on the wound as you like.

11 minutes ago, Jerno said:

Your a self proclaimed mean drunkard.  Wives really go that kind of man.  Sheesh!  No matter what she does on her own now, shes better off  than suffering under your thumb.  She is the wise one, and you need professional psychological help.  

You are 100% on the money.

The best thing the woman in question can do is ...."run Forest run"

The OP reads as a wind up.

How did she last this long.

Clearly an over controlling over drinking and self proclaimed "mean when drunk" 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jerno said:

Your a self proclaimed mean drunkard.  Wives really go that kind of man.  Sheesh!  No matter what she does on her own now, shes better off  than suffering under your thumb.  She is the wise one, and you need professional psychological help.  

You know nothing about me.  What I meant is I can lose my temper easier if 

i am drunk, which is fairly common for a lot of people.  I didn't mean I was a wife beater.  And I didn't mean I am mean and nasty anytime I had a drink.

i am finished with alcohol now, so your point is moot.  The only regret I have is admitting my own faults on this post because these kind of comments are not helpful..  But as I said to the other fella, you can bash me and rub salt on the wound.  I am beyond devastated already.  And why would I need professional psychological help?  Anyway, thanks for your advice

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Speak for yourself mate, my wife does not need controlling.

As for her leaving you, I think you drove her to it by your own admission. Stating you gave up drinking only a week ago after 'probable' countless years of it and that your 'control her' would make little difference to the damage already done by yourself. Seems to me she wants out because of you, nobody else. Maybe you drove her to this 'new career' by your selfishness, and now she wants a new life - not one you approve of. 

Get the divorce and learn from your mistakes - not hers

Ok, I definitely wrote this wrong or you guys just like to kick people while they are down.  I said that was her side of the story and it is partly true when she is constantly late for work, can't keep a job, Runs out of money all the time buying things she never needs or uses, then I complain and encourage her to do better.  
P.S.  I am speaking for myself, mate.  Glad you found a nice, responsible wife.  Kudos.

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

she want's out .....    I say '  RUN FORREST RUN   !!   you'll be better off by the sounds of it.

Thousands more out there better than her .....    why not get a supermarket cashier.

Yeah, I hear you.  But they all wear masks!  555.  Also, she doesn't want out.  She said she will come back in a month or two.  She wants to make quick cash and spend it all at clubs getting hammered every night.  I am the one that wants out.  She won't sign the divorce papers.  Thanks for a decent reply!

Edited by keysersoze276
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

You already admitted you are a drunk.

What you didn't admit is you probably have been a drunk forever, a mean, nasty drunk and what you do offer your wife is not enough to offset your mean and nasty demeanor.

What exactly do you expect anyone to say?

If being a prostitute is better than being with you, you need to take a hard look in the mirror at yourself?

Thai women deserve, yes I said deserve, to have some expectations from a marriage.

What from I bet, you have been mean and nasty to her for years and she has put up with for little to nothing.

She deserves better and she has probably hit the breaking point where she finally has a way out and understands you will never change and have had enough for her.

Thai women aren't slaves. They are not there be to be verbally abused. They are human beings that deserve love and kindness.

It sounds to me like you cannot handle your own personal misery, get drunk and take it out on her.

Now you want to get a lawyer?

You don't deserve any woman behaving like that.

Do her a favor and let her go.

Drown your sorrow in the booze and ruin yourself, no one else.

Any man that cannot be a man, I have no self-pity for.

Thanks for all of your assumptions.

3 hours ago, keysersoze276 said:

I'm not rich, but I provide her with everything she needs and occasional getaways or whatever

And she prefers being a prostitute with many guys instead of being a prostitute only for one.

Maybe you should ask yourself: why? And think primary about yourself.

For me it seems you deserve what you got.

I wish her good luck.

• Like 2

If you want to divorce fast, forget getting her to sign stuff etc but tell her you’ll give her 50k, or whatever, if she comes to the amphur with you for a no-catch divorce. As you say she wants to get back together in the future when she has money (yeah, right), perhaps also mention you can marry again in the future. 

10 minutes ago, 2baht said:

You were a drunk, now she's a drunk, you sound like the perfect couple, hang in there, she'll be rich when she comes back. ????

he's a drunk,  now she's a drunk,  a match made in heaven ....  what could possibly go wrong  !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1