My wife left me indefinitely to become a prostitute, what legal action can I take?

keysersoze276

What country would you like to live in if not LOS?  (hint hint)

Get away.  A few months of hanging out in bar competing for punters, alcohol flows like water, having to bonk on demand, etc is going to get to her.  Hey, she may even last a year or two, but she will have become a bar girl.  Committing to a reconcile in the future not good idea.

My 2 cents.

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You still like to blame her.

I don't say she is innocent. But if she would have been happy with you then she probably would not have changed her life so radially - or back to what it maybe was years ago.

Obviously you can continue to blame her, and maybe divorce and find a new girl. And then maybe one day that new girl "misbehaves". 

Don't you think it might be better that you think about now what you did wrong and what you can do better? Maybe, if you think hard enough, you will find one or the other part of your behavior which can be improved. Do that! And then, over time, you will be a better man. And maybe one day, you will find a "better" woman.

But don't think you will be able to change overnight. It's more than just not drinking anymore. Maybe use the next year to improve yourself. If you do it right, then at the end of the year you will ask yourself: Why didn't I do that much earlier?

What's the point of this post? 

I can say that I am constantly improving myself, but that cannot compensate for someone who does not improve at all.

Where does he blame her? He is just describing events from his perspective. He is not inside her head.

Do you imagine that she is not blaming him?

Of course, he can improve, we all can. If he knew how at the time, he would have already done it. We live and learn. Get off his back! ☺️

He just needs to get back to good mental health through gentle exercise and mediation. Forget about getting mixed up with useless women.

6 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how much you love her, you have to move on.

Your relationship would never be the same again and hey/your actions during this time will be pulled up at every single argument.

I wouldn't just change the locks, that doesn't stop her from coming back and banging on the door all hours.

Also, if her name is on the lease/house, then she has every right to just get them changed again when the OP is out.

Moving would be my way, new SIM, all contact details changed, etc.

Another way would to bring back a bar girl to stay for a few nights, once the neighbours start gossiping about it, she will steer clear for fear of losing face.

Bringing bar girls home won't help his divorce proceedings....

• Like 1