90 Day Reporting

I do the above on line and have just received the usual warning that my reporting date is approaching-8th October. I have been to the UK for a week or so and returned on 12th September. So technically my reporting date is reset to early December. I thought the Airport  Immigration and Chonburi Immigration systems had been linked-but apparently not. I am sure some of you have had this problem.

Do I ignore the on line warning  or fill in the on line form using the December date? Decisions, decisions!. Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Just ignore the 90 day reporting notice from the online site. Other have gotten the notice after entering the country.

You next report is due 90 days from the day you entered the country. Change your arrival date on the online report site when you do it.

That was quick-thank you.

Prior to departing Thailand I got such a noticed, I return the 26th of July understand the reset, but two weeks ago I went to the Embassy to renew my Passport, return is expected middle of October?

Of course I will have a new Passport number DO I NEED TO RE-REGISTER NEW PASSWORD ETC.. ONLINE so I can start reporting online again in the future?

Since I need to go to Jomtien once I get my new Passport, I will need them to transfer my Extension etc, to my new passport once done and picked up I will just do my report in person since it will pretty much be within my reset date.

Thanks in advance!

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You can do the 90 day report online after getting a new passport. No need to register again.

So the new program will allow for the number to be changed on the information page we fill out? is that correct.  I know that Immigration already has the new passport number from moving the stamps from the old canceled passport to the new passport this week for my GF and her 90 day is due the first week of October.

13 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

So the new program will allow for the number to be changed on the information page we fill out? is that correct.  I know that Immigration already has the new passport number from moving the stamps from the old canceled passport to the new passport this week for my GF and her 90 day is due the first week of October.

You can enter a new passport number and submit the report.

I used the autocomplete option and then only changed the passport number and it was approved.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, LittleBear57 said:

I assume then that if you do your 90 day report in person it will still be the same. 90 days before it needs to be done again. Please advise if that is incorrect. 

In person, online or by mail report all have a 90 day report back date on them.

Most offices start the  90 days from the day you do the report. A few might start the 90 days from the the day the current 90 days end.