Wise Latest ?

On 9/27/2022 at 1:33 PM, Pib said:

Yea...the arrival in seconds has "not" occurred for me in numerous months although when first starting the transfer it will say it should arrive in seconds but in the final step of launching/confirming the transfer it changes to hours or next business day.  Lately I've always been transferring more that 50K baht to one of my Bangkok Bank accts where it arrives/posts around 2:02pm if I initiated the transfer before 9:30am Thailand time even when funding from my Wise multicurrency acct.  If I initiate the transfer after 9:30am it will arrive next day at 2:02pm.   

yep, I've initiated the transfer yesterday after 9:30 AM and got money today exactly at 2:02 PM.

transferred Euros, asked for a rounded sum like X0000 THB for a test and received exactly X0000 THB so the exchange rate was guaranteed and locked for at least 1 day.

12 hours ago, Pib said:

Just did a USD-THB transfer...I got 38.000....rate guaranteed....Wise says it will arrive today at 2:02pm.

I can now add a "I got 38 baht to the USD" badge to my boy scout uniform.  

And the transfer did arrive today at 2:02pm to my Bangkok Bank acct.   And of course with my luck the rate continued to climb today.....even after 2pm when the Bank of Thailand announced a 0.25% prime interest rate increase which should help make the baht a little stronger.   

From looking at below Wise "Last 48 Hours" chart as of 8:28pm/28 Sep Thailand time the rate is still easily above 38 and at around 5pm reached 38.365 before starting to tapper off a little.  

image.png.2743369089d35772146605f3b0d2b532.png