COVID-19 preventive measures in schools to be lifted from October 1st

webfact

On 9/28/2022 at 12:54 PM, BangkokReady said:

The commenter was suggesting that his not wearing a mask went unnoticed (implying nobody cared). I was suggesting that it perhaps did not go unnoticed, but he failed to notice other people noticing (people cared).

Guess it depends upon how much you care what other people think of you!  If I'm obeying the law and other people don't like it...tough luck!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why does this bother you so much. If kids or families wish to keep wearing masks, even if they are not necessary in your view and have been removed from mandatory wearing, it is there decision and not yours after all.  Or am I wrong.  We still mask up when in locations where it is crowded, when we move to where we are pretty much alone the masks come off.  On the BTS and MRT we use masks, and when in the malls we mask up unless the mall is fairly empty.  It is not just about Covid.  As I have said many times before I wore masks prior to covid when out and about in the Bangkok or Chiang Mai bad quality air, and I always rode my motorbike with my mask on, and yes I wear a helmet. 

Not everyone lives in smoggy areas. Where I live masking up on MB is only covid related. Just a seas breeze where I live. Right now I'm in Ca. and not a mask in sight for the most part once I left the airport. 

There's a difference with masking up occasionally vs the kids wearing a mask all day in school. When we return to Thailand I'll follow the rules and reach in my back pocket with hands that have touched all kinds of surfaces, put my mask on and this protects me and others, really? You do see the irony in all this. Or maybe not.

• Thumbs Up 1