Joe Biden’s latest gaffe plays right into Republicans’ hands

Scott

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There's a full timeline in that article that makes things pretty clear in fact Trump went onto to say:

"In a released statement, Trump criticizes Biden’s Sept. 11 withdrawal deadline saying, “we can and should get out earlier.” He concludes, “Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.”

Yes,  but the thread is about Biden's gaffes , rather than Trumps .

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It was then Bidens job to address those issues .

Biden made a mess of it and many people died because of it 

The mess has been left by Trump. Trump had already nullified the U.S. negotiating power by signing this unbalanced agreement. There was no way it could be solved by Biden without bringing back troops and starting a fight. And no one in the U.S. wanted that.

Had Biden done that, you would blame him for re-starting a conflict.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I noticed. An inter twined deal that Trump messed up and Biden had to carry through

I do think that Joe should have listened to advice and realised Kabul is likely to fall once the USA leaves and then organised an evacuation of people who wanted to leave , rather than them hanging off airplane wings trying to escape 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do think that Joe should have listened to advice and realised Kabul is likely to fall once the USA leaves and then organised an evacuation of people who wanted to leave , rather than them hanging off airplane wings trying to escape 

Pointless having a debate with you on this subject because it also involves Trump and as soon as that's done you cry off topic