Bars with the best gogo dancers (best not most beautiful)

Baron Samedi

11 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

Anyway. I think I've got all I needed which is the confirmation that what I'm looking doesn't really exist in Bkk.

That conclusion is wrong. They exist in Bangkok, just not everywhere.

And I guess maybe 10% of the girls in the better bars actually know how to dance. And with the right motivation they do exactly that. Tequila and tips are your friends.

That reminds me: Look if you can find out when and where is the next NanaPong dance competition in Bangkok. You will like it! And come early, otherwise you won't be able to be anywhere near the stage, and believe me, that's where you want to be. ???? 

nanapong.jpg.d18f80304e7c3b23f534d65e5a568638.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

Sounds like you wouldn't know any kitty if you weren't at the go-go bars.. Sad, sort of weird, but far from unusual. There is an endless supply of incels and boomer divorcees just like you stalking cowboy and nana. 

And obviously we all point at you. I wish I would be young and handsome like that guy. 555

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_uQqL6QREezC0oZw9N_W

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

The key is the big age gap, anywhere in the country, the girl is marrying for money

Well of course she's marrying for money. Thai guy dumped her and left her with a load of debt. Then she lost her high-paying hotel job via covid.

album_large_62934_53bd59457d287.jpg

Edited by jerrymahoney

I’d say the Chrome Pole Palace with the best dancers currently is Butterflies, Nana Plaza, top floor on the right.  Better than the other bars at least.  No, you won’t find any Isadora Duncans, but they have a 2-for-1 promotion on bottled beer Mondays-Wednesday’s.

Edited by Real Name Hidden
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baron Samedi said:

I don't mind having women around me for a night occasionally. But I find them to be far too boring, expensive and demanding to bother with one on a daily basis. I don't mean any disrespect. It's just the way it is for me.

Try a lb then

On 10/1/2022 at 10:04 PM, RAZZELL said:

Very rarely any farangs here:

But try some of the Thai "girly" beer bars. Been to the first two of these, the dancing was ok, Milk was superb ????

This one is 10 minute walk from Fashion Island in Ramintra. They post live facebook videos so fill your boots.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Drink-กลิ้ง-bar/100063487089978/

Latprao:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063999825036

This is next on the list ????

Rama 3:

https://www.facebook.com/diorlounge2017

Enjoy ????

RAZZ

Doesn't look like much fun. All fake, no passion. Too commercial.

Uniform white-skinned wannabe Western-Japanese dolls.

I bet the starfish and make squeeky noises in bed too.

I'd rather a frantic gobble under the table from a chubby dark-skinned Isaan trollup on Sukhumvit, thanks.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

The key is the big age gap, anywhere in the country, the girl is marrying for money

It's naive to think that any woman here is marrying a farang - or any man for that matter - without expectations of him providing financial security.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, 2009 said:

Doesn't look like much fun. All fake, no passion. Too commercial.

Uniform white-skinned wannabe Western-Japanese dolls.

I bet the starfish and make squeeky noises in bed too.

I'd rather a frantic gobble under the table from a chubby dark-skinned Isaan trollup on Sukhumvit, thanks.

Variety is the spice of life ????

RAZZ

6 hours ago, Real Name Hidden said:

I’d say the Chrome Pole Palace with the best dancers currently is Butterflies, Nana Plaza, top floor on the right.  Better than the other bars at least.  No, you won’t find any Isadora Duncans, but they have a 2-for-1 promotion on bottled beer Mondays-Wednesday’s.

Just make sure you don't play with Blondie. She should have time for me when I arrive in that place. ???? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure you know the typical Thai salaries.

My gf didn't go to university, her parents had no money for that. She could get a job with minimum salary or maybe a little more.

If she would have such a job then she would work all day and probably be another hour or two in the traffic to and from work. Should she do the cleaning and cooking after her fulltime job? Or should I do it? Or should we hire a maid?

My income is a lot higher than her income (in a normal job) could ever be. I prefer that I work and she uses part of the day for house work and prepares nice meals for us and she is not tired because she works too hard.

Summary: I don't want that she works for that little money. We don't need 10% more income. And I am sure I am not the only guy with that conclusion.

yeah many girls quit their jobs when they find a falang

On 10/3/2022 at 7:17 AM, Cabradelmar said:

Like I said, no game. Sure, there's plenty of skanks out there. It that's what you are into. If I ever get to the point where I can't get a second look from a beauty on the street or in the club, then maybe I've start buying ass off the stage. Until then, cowboy and nana are the bottom of what the Thai barrel has to offer. Good for a laugh and a drink to start the night, but that's about it. 

Then it's off to Ratchada ????????

On 10/4/2022 at 12:41 PM, chalawaan said:

You need to visit Angeles City in the Phillipines. The clubs have dance-offs there. But, only one clubs dancers even goes topless (police owned, quelle surprise!)

Pinoy girls all have rice bellies and perhaps the most annoying accent known to mankind.

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2022 at 12:41 PM, chalawaan said:

You need to visit Angeles City in the Phillipines. The clubs have dance-offs there. But, only one clubs dancers even goes topless (police owned, quelle surprise!)

Angeles City was on the way out 20 years ago, i'm surprised it's still going...