Bars with the best gogo dancers (best not most beautiful)

Baron Samedi

Hi guys,

Went to Nana Plaza for a couple of drinks and ended up in one of the lower area bars.

Can't really remember the name. I think it was the Twister BKK or something like that.

It's the first large gogo on the left when you enter the "entertainment center".

Anyways. Had my first coke zero outside. Pretty chill. Looking at people coming and going.

Then I went inside for another drink hoping to see some pretty girls dancing.

It ended up being pretty boring honestly. A lot of girls. Some very cute ones for sure.

But too many of them lined up on stage and no real dancing going on.

So I thought I might ask you guys if any places are still in the business of real dancing.

You know pole dancing or dancing with glowing paint on the body or maybe some fire stuff, etc...

You know things that are a bit beautiful / artistic / sexy / enticing. Not that sinister supermarket bs.

Before you start, I know most of those places are just an interface between clients and prostitutes.

But I thought maybe I could find a bar to watch a decent show while having a drink and relax.

Regardless of the area (Cowboy/Nana/Patpong), if you have something to recommend feel free to share ????

Thanks!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAZZELL said:

Very rarely any farangs here:

But try some of the Thai "girly" beer bars. Been to the first two of these, the dancing was ok, Milk was superb ????

This one is 10 minute walk from Fashion Island in Ramintra. They post live facebook videos so fill your boots.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Drink-กลิ้ง-bar/100063487089978/

Latprao:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063999825036

This is next on the list ????

Rama 3:

https://www.facebook.com/diorlounge2017

Enjoy ????

RAZZ

Thx Razz.

What are the rules and the prices in those places ?

Do you need to speak Thai ?

Are they bothered by the presence of farangs ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

no real dancing going on

6 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

dancing with glowing paint on the body or maybe some fire stuff, etc...

Real dancing and "dancing with glowing paint" are two completely different "sections".

Most girls can't dance or are too lazy to do it. In my experience tequilas and tips help a lot.

In some bars the bars give the girls Tequilas shots for free from time to time (I don't know how often). And most of the time that helps with the dancing and atmosphere.

If I go in a bar I first look around for girls who can dance or who look like maybe they can dance. And then maybe I indicate to them that they should turn around or something like that. And then some girls switch on their "let's move that body" mode.

I don't think these days there is any bar with many good dancers.

And about the shows: They happen in some bar but not in many. It seems in general tourist like shows and local farangs (mostly) don't want them.

I wasn't there for a long time, but I guess the highest chance to find shows are on Patpong.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Most girls can't dance or are too lazy to do it.

Yeah! At the end of the day, I think this is the underlying truth of it all ????????

10 years ago I went to a place here in BKK but I can't remember where. The girls didn't really dance but every 20-30 minutes you had some sort of show. Nothing exceptional but at least they were trying to do something you know. If I remember well you even had a girl dancing with a snake.

Edited by Baron Samedi
  • Like 2

On 10/2/2022 at 12:12 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

The start of the video is from Billboard

https://youtu.be/HxKBdGapTNI

The video won't show here because it's age restricted. You should be able to see it if you have a (free) YouTube account.

Pretty nice dancing if it's not just for the camera ????

This is exactly what I'm looking for.

I saw that one in Nana but was too lazy to go up there ????

My <deleted> god, just my luck...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

Had my first coke zero

Try Jack Daniels or Scotch Whiskey, you'll see that... all cats are "pretty" grey in the dark. ????

Edited by Tarteso
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

Thx Razz.

What are the rules and the prices in those places ?

Do you need to speak Thai ?

Are they bothered by the presence of farangs ?

Speaking a bit of Thai would be good but a lot of the girls spoke some English.

Being a "farang" was fine, although some of the Thai guys might take exception. I think these guys all have $$$ if you look how much they spend.

At the place in Ramintra I think it was 5 shots (500 baht) for them to sit with you. Don't remember how long I stayed, left about 10.30-11pm.

Probably a bit early.

The second place I think is owned by a Korean, he does live streams and I think people buy the girls drinks "online". You can see him in the grey t-shirt in the video below. He was there when I went.

I can't remember the prices (maybe 100-120 for a large beer?) although I do remember they had very limited choice of and I had to drink Heineken! More a buy a bottle place. (Didn't seem outrageous, 1800+ depending on brand)

No idea if you can get a "takeaway".

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Speaking a bit of Thai would be good but a lot of the girls spoke some English.

Being a "farang" was fine, although some of the Thai guys might take exception. I think these guys all have $$$ if you look how much they spend.

At the place in Ramintra I think it was 5 shots (500 baht) for them to sit with you. Don't remember how long I stayed, left about 10.30-11pm.

Probably a bit early.

The second place I think is owned by a Korean, he does live streams and I think people buy the girls drinks "online". You can see him in the grey t-shirt in the video below. He was there when I went.

I can't remember the prices (maybe 100-120 for a large beer?) although I do remember they had very limited choice of and I had to drink Heineken! More a buy a bottle place. (Didn't seem outrageous, 1800+ depending on brand)

No idea if you can get a "takeaway".

RAZZ

Ok thanks, Razz ????

That Padthai channel is pretty cool I gotta say.

Never heard of that one before...

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Summary: I gave up with those places a long time ago because there are not the kind of girls which I want. And I am pretty sure I am not alone with that conclusion.

I might give it a try once just to see how it goes.

I don't really care about the type of girls.

As long as they entertain me by doing whatever they do on stage, I'll be happy.

I'm exploring the city all day long so at night I just want to chill and forget about my blisters ????

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Coke Zero?

Yeah, I know.... ????

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What are the things that you would want  the girls to do on stage that would entertain you and make you happy ?

He mentioned the Angelwitch show earlier.

That reminds me of the guy on stage with the pretty girl rubbing against him. And then he is blindfolded, and the finale follows... ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1