Bars with the best gogo dancers (best not most beautiful)

Baron Samedi

On 10/2/2022 at 12:09 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Real dancing and "dancing with glowing paint" are two completely different "sections".

Most girls can't dance or are too lazy to do it. In my experience tequilas and tips help a lot.

In some bars the bars give the girls Tequilas shots for free from time to time (I don't know how often). And most of the time that helps with the dancing and atmosphere.

If I go in a bar I first look around for girls who can dance or who look like maybe they can dance. And then maybe I indicate to them that they should turn around or something like that. And then some girls switch on their "let's move that body" mode.

I don't think these days there is any bar with many good dancers.

And about the shows: They happen in some bar but not in many. It seems in general tourist like shows and local farangs (mostly) don't want them.

I wasn't there for a long time, but I guess the highest chance to find shows are on Patpong.

only shows at Patpong are ping pong and we know how they work

The difference between these bars and what OP is looking for is that the go-go bars here are more stand on the stage and let horny farang choose who they want to buy drink and take home.

Sat down with a few girls I know on PP and explained to them table dancing and private shows and they could not believe it.  girls that have the moves if you could open a bar like that would make more money in a night then they do in a month 

They turned to mamasan and asked about it and she told them no can do.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you want to dance with dancers on stage ramwong concert is the place to go, they don't get sexy, that's other types of music. Think it's 10 baht a ticket to dance with them, sometimes free. These are warming up, later punters get up there with them. They used to have numbers on but that seems unusual these days.

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2022 at 9:03 AM, johnnybangkok said:

Literally directly above the bar you were in is a place called Spanky's. Probably one of the very few Nana bars that still puts on a 'proper' show with the usual girly stuff interspersed with professional dancers doing various and quite entertaining shows. Spanky's has been around forever and is always busy and great entertainment.

'Forever' is a fluid concept. Someone I know who is 'very close to me' remembers when it was called the Three Roses, back when a lady drink was 50 baht, bar-fine was 100, short time 200 and long time 500. Was open in the afternoon too. Makes you want to cry, doesn't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i find most agogos boring because they are wearing coyote outfits or bikinis or similar, the only good ones are the naked ones which are available in Pattaya, don't think any in Nana Plaza now

Have a look at the one on Soi 23 owned by the boys in Brown.

RAZZ

8 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

Have a look at the one on Soi 23 owned by the boys in Brown.

RAZZ

Yeah, I tried that about a month ago. And what did I see? Old and/or ugly and/or fat women with no clothes. I would have preferred them with clothes.

That place was good a long time ago, and maybe it will be better again. But at least for me, after that last visit, I will wait a little before I try it again.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yeah, I tried that about a month ago. And what did I see? Old and/or ugly and/or fat women with no clothes. I would have preferred them with clothes.

That place was good a long time ago, and maybe it will be better again. But at least for me, after that last visit, I will wait a little before I try it again.

Wow. Was there a few months ago and it was rocking, pretty sure I went upstairs?

Last time I went to The Strip in PP2 (which was about a year ago) there was definitely some birthday suit action behind the curtains.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Only desperates would do it. Hot women can get promo jobs.

Walked cowboy early for a beer 4pm it was dead and I mean not one woman on the soi. Many clubs shuttered. I suspect return as live cover bands club playing 60s music. Cheap but sooo boring. That happened enough to declare it dead and done.

Weeks later went into Nana and has a walkabout. Beer was 180b bottle, the bars all seemed uninviting and scammy. The girls more interested in chatting to friends, phones than drawing punters in. That lasted 20mins for all levels. A far cry from the early 90s.

Drinking in pubs on soi 4 for non happy hour prices seems really poor value, standards slipping. Little eye candy, high prices.

My opinion is that it's all finished. Can it come back? Doubt. The girls are fat and often not especially attractive. Old beyond words. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

If you got no game go to cowboy or nana. If you got game, there are lots of legit Thai girls everywhere you look. 

And how many of these legit Thai girls want to f$## you within the hour? And how many do what you want? And how many hope to get a boyfriend or husband?

Now if I feel like fun I go to a gogo, select whichever girl I want, tell her what performance I expect from her, and if we agree then the fun can start. And if not, no problem, just ask the next girl.

And all for an amount which does not break the bank.

Now enjoy your legit girl. Nice dinner, some more drinks, come to my apartment. Ok, maybe next time. Ok, I come with you. You want what? NO! I am not that kind of girl... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

If you got no game go to cowboy or nana. If you got game, there are lots of legit Thai girls everywhere you look. 

I don't disagree but not everyone uses those places to meet women. Just go out and get hammered with a few mates. Check out T/A instead of football.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And how many of these legit Thai girls want to f$## you within the hour? And how many do what you want? And how many hope to get a boyfriend or husband?

Now if I feel like fun I go to a gogo, select whichever girl I want, tell her what performance I expect from her, and if we agree then the fun can start. And if not, no problem, just ask the next girl.

Now enjoy your legit girl. Nice dinner, some more drinks, come to my apartment. Ok, maybe next time. Ok, I come with you. You want what? NO! I am not that kind of girl... 

All true but wives, clean girlfriends have health advantage of not killing you.

While you get to alacarte the girl take it or leave it ..there are things no sane man should do with a hooker they can indulge with their companions.

Only matter of time monkey pox arrives too.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What happened to love and romance?

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Like I said, no game. Sure, there's plenty of skanks out there. It that's what you are into. If I ever get to the point where I can't get a second look from a beauty on the street or in the club, then maybe I've start buying ass off the stage. Until then, cowboy and nana are the bottom of what the Thai barrel has to offer. Good for a laugh and a drink to start the night, but that's about it. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

There is all sorts of Love and romance at PP cowboy and NANA.  

just ask the girls all the ones I met tell me that they will love me short time or if I pay more they will love me long time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BonMot said:

I don't disagree but not everyone uses those places to meet women. Just go out and get hammered with a few mates. Check out T/A instead of football.

All you have to do is look at everyone in the bars along the soi and you see that that is correct.

Most guys going in are either looking for interest sake or looking for maybe the great one night to make me feel good.

If you are on holiday, it is a lot easier to get a girlfriend for the week you are there at NANA or PP.  Either way, you are going to pay for it and with the BG you know that you are going to get some exercise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Maybe you missed it, this thread is about "Bars with the best gogo dancers (best not most beautiful)" and taking those girls out for an hour or a night.

For girlfriends and love and romance there are other rules. Isn't that obvious? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Half the farang population are here for desperate women! 

Looking at some of the girls at NANA I would say that a lot are not all that desperate.  they are looking for a way to make money for the family; some are even I think in the beginning looking for MR Right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cabradelmar said:

Dont need game though. Just speak Thai act normal. Smile a lot, joke with them. Brush your teeth, wear deoderant. Take them to a temple and nice dinner. After that you are god.

Maybe you missed it, this thread is about "Bars with the best gogo dancers (best not most beautiful)" and taking those girls out for an hour or a night.

For girlfriends and love and romance there are other rules. Isn't that obvious? 

He asked for good dancing not pick ups.

• Thumbs Up 1

The arrival of techno music pretty much put an end to the performances of those girls who could actually dance. Many of them were really good to watch, with a fine sense of rhythm and timing. All gone now I'm afraid. As has been advised earlier try some of areas mainly frequented by Thais, and maybe drink something a bit stronger than Coke zero in order to enhance the experience.