Thai woman allegedly races against a Belgian driver on Pattaya road and crashes

webfact

Quote from the linked article:

Pattaya police took Ms. Chanphen to the police station for an alcohol test. It was unclear what charges would be pressed or if the Belgian driver would also face any charges.

Why not breathalyse them both ?....  

If witnesses saw both drivers racing they are surely both under suspicion on driving while drunk.

IF the report is true it seems both parties behaved in an extremely juvenile manner - fortunately no innocents were hurt. 

I’m sure there is CCTV of their actions somewhere along the stretch where they are alleged to have been racing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

"at night all cats are grey"

I would not judge from such photos

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Or another lost in translation after thinking about it ????

Sure colors get distorted in night pictures but there's plenty of light shining directly onto them in the other pictures of the article and one can see other colors like shirts etc. Unless they also both got bronze wheel covers and a paintjob that from various angels and light intensities look grey, I'm pretty sure both are silver.

Edited by eisfeld

6 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Just kids being kids. Age is irrelevant. They both acted like children, but are both allowed to breed and spread their stupidity.

I don't think there was any suggestion in the OP that they were breeding.

In fact, on first read it seemed as if they had never met before.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Just kids being kids. Age is irrelevant. They both acted like children, but are both allowed to breed and spread their stupidity. At least the woman-child managed to hit a pole, which appears to be obligatory with any accident in Thailand. But why does she have her leg in a bucket? I see the ice pack, but.....

reduce the swelling of her ego ?

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Why not breathalyse them both ?....  

If witnesses saw both drivers racing they are surely both under suspicion on driving while drunk.

IF the report is true it seems both parties behaved in an extremely juvenile manner - fortunately no innocents were hurt. 

I’m sure there is CCTV of their actions somewhere along the stretch where they are alleged to have been racing. 

And they also argued about her bad driving lets hope cctv got her 'bad driving' and maybe find evidance to fine her extra for traffic offences

Edited by brianthainess