Thai Airways opens application for new CEO who has vision, ethics, integrity agile and is tech savvy

webfact

41 minutes ago, webfact said:

‘ethical’ and has ‘exemplified integrity’.

'integrity agile' - does this mean his integrity is quick to move.  There's no Thai business men/women with the above qualifications AKA 'hindrances' in trade circles.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, steven100 said:

This company is a joke ....  who in their right mind would want to run such an inept organization.

Break it up and stop the bleeding ....     

oh sorry '   

you want to re-invent the wheel again   !!   

Money talks, doesn't it > ????

• Like 1

How thick does my brown envelope need to be, I mean after all I have Vision, Ethics, and Integrity.  I mean I follow all the legal corruption practices and ensure the money gets to the top......I shall go and become a Monk now for 10 days to prove I am above sin....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

This person also should be, honest, fair and knows his ways running an airlines and not someone who get the job because of his connections...

in that case no candidates will show up.... everybody knows the airline is controlled by a higher "inaccessible" power

• Like 1

1.  Elect an accomplished foreigner as Airlines CEO

2.  He/She should be allowed to bring his/her own staff along with him/her (PC enough??)

3.  All current board members need to be retired, or if not tenured, fired.

4.  All current support contracts need to be scrutinized - expecially for the Som Chai Cousins that are providing Thai Airways meals.

5.  New CEO and Staff be afforded 24/7 personal security from a Foreign Company, with no Thai employees.   As surely when these above steps are taken, their lives will be in danger.

Peace

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

a ‘Chief Executive Officer’ who is ‘ethical’ and has ‘exemplified integrity’.

They are obviously looking for me. I can work from Perth as long as I can fly in the hookers from Bangkok on first class seats.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

who is ‘ethical’ and has ‘exemplified integrity’.

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

This company is a joke ....  who in their right mind would want to run such an inept organization.

oh sorry '   

why not ask your boy to do it ?

1 minute ago, mnomad said:

Most of the fleet is still parked at swampy, other airlines are back to normal yet Thai only operating at a fraction of their previous capacity, can't see them being able to turn this around quickly.

What other airlines are back to normal pray tell.  Can you name them please.  So many routes have been abandoned and not restarted....

3 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Prawit has just applied after losing his gig as "Prime Ministerial Sleeping Beauty". He believes he excels in the agility component.

Yes he can do the obstacle course better than Prayut as he has the stop watches.....

If they keep changing flight times like they did to us the other day, just when we had everything booked including connecting flights and hotels, they'll be less a couple of travellers each year from this end.

Cost enough as it is having to now transit bruddy Sydney, now extra flights, extra hotel stays.

6 hours ago, DLock said:

"Thai Airways International Plc (THAI), has announced that it was in search of a ‘Chief Executive Officer’ who is ‘ethical’ and has ‘exemplified integrity’."

So, you are recruiting Internationally then?

Stated requirement is that the CEO must be Thai national.

My suggestion to any CEO candidiate would be demand a gurantee that all of the current Thai management* staff must go and quickly. Seems to me if they remain they will continue all the current/old attitudes, behaviors and ethics and won't follow any new policies etc., given by any new CEO. 

*All managers, all levels including all levels of supervisors. 

And all remaining staff be put on 6 months probation during which time employ an outside management consultancy to watch and assess all staff, especially for their attitudes and baheviors.

Yeah I know this is LOS.

21 hours ago, mikebell said:

'integrity agile' - does this mean his integrity is quick to move.  There's no Thai business men/women with the above qualifications AKA 'hindrances' in trade circles.

My thoughts too, can a foreigner be appointed I wonder?

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Embattled national carrier – Thai Airways International Plc (THAI), has announced that it was in search of a ‘Chief Executive Officer’ who is ‘ethical’ and has ‘exemplified integrity’.

Baby laughing.gif

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

This person also should be, honest, fair and knows his ways running an airlines and not someone who get the job because of his connections...

That job is going to be very expensive to buy..

22 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh sorry '   

Inept.. that's a matter of opinion.

It operated exactly how it was supposed to.. catering to the elite.