Three months holiday in Thailand .

I am considering going to Thailand for three months with a three month return flight ticket .

Am I likely to get a visa exempt stamp on arrival or could I get refused entry ?

I left Thailand last March after a two year stay there .

Flights to Malaysia are cheaper and I get a three month visa there , so I may go to Malaysia instead 

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They will give me a 30/45 day visa exempt if my return flight is in 90 days time ?

Most airlines want return flight or exit flight. Immigration normally doesnt care.

Id just book cheap return flight to KL then a cheap return to Thailand. Repeat after 45 days

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They will give me a 30/45 day visa exempt if my return flight is in 90 days time ?

Immigration won't be interested in your return flight however airline at departure may request to see one.

Throw away ticket or "rent a ticket" is an option. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 10:58 PM, scubascuba3 said:

get a tourist visa, then the plan is extend in Thailand, checkin desk will understand that

Tourist visa from the UK are rather problematic to obtain .

I gave up the last time I tried . 

Have to give flight details , accommodation details and I didn't want to upload my personal bank details to a website that I cannot be sure is secure , let along having to make everything the right size and in a certain format 

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Tourist visa from the UK are rather problematic to obtain .

I gave up the last time I tried . 

Have to give flight details , accommodation details and I didn't want to upload my personal bank details to a website that I cannot be sure is secure , let along having to make everything the right size and in a certain format 

Just arrive visa exempt.

That's stamps you in for 45 days.

Depending on desired length of stay ...you can obtain a 30 day extension and/or do border bounce for another 45 day visa exempt entry..

Happy days.