Pattaya vs Hua Hin

parafareno

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, but then you have to deal with an entire nation that resembles one giant Tijuana! 

One issue you will find with Hua Hin, is that the younger, hotter gals (if that is a consideration) tend to demand and command more revenue from their men, and due to a relatively affluent expat population, they seem to get it. Also, there is ALOT less nightlife and action in HH, than in Pattaya. And a very minor amount of younger, hot women in the bars. There are a lot of women but most are older, and not very pretty. 

CM, Krabi have pretty girls. Khon Kaen and Ubon as well.

As Charlie said travel 6 months. Plenty of guesthouses do monthly deals. Pick 5 or 6 spots stay a month.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nigelforbes said:

I disagree, the beach at Hua Hin is spectacularly good, it goes forever and you can walk forever without encountering a hooker, a beach chair or a drunk.

Been there twice. Looked ordinary to me. Area is built out due to high rises. Used to be full of horse <deleted>.

HH has plenty of hookers and drunks.

Hotels overpriced. Double Krabi. Seafood on beach overpriced. PKK is better, much cheaper better food. HH looks like a down market Burleigh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nigelforbes said:

I disagree, the beach at Hua Hin is spectacularly good, it goes forever and you can walk forever without encountering a hooker, a beach chair or a drunk.

The beach is ok for sun bathing and walking but the water is some of the worst in Thailand. Chao Praya have cleaner water.

Felt 35

Edited by Felt 35
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Been there twice. Looked ordinary to me. Area is built out due to high rises. Used to be full of horse <deleted>.

HH has plenty of hookers and drunks.

Hotels overpriced. Double Krabi. Seafood on beach overpriced. PKK is better, much cheaper better food. HH looks like a down market Burleigh.

Go to the beach further South of the center, South of the Centara, there's no horses, no seafood to be had on the beach and many of the hotels are reasonably priced. IBIS is two hundred meters from the beach and that's under 1k per night. Holiday Inn is more upmarket and around 2,200, Centara is under 1,500 and it's on the beach. Mind you, Chiva Som is at the end of the road the IBIS is on and that's 195k per night, yes, 195,000 Baht, but they say it's quite nice.

57 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

Go to the beach further South of the center, South of the Centara, there's no horses, no seafood to be had on the beach and many of the hotels are reasonably priced. IBIS is two hundred meters from the beach and that's under 1k per night. Holiday Inn is more upmarket and around 2,200, Centara is under 1,500 and it's on the beach. Mind you, Chiva Som is at the end of the road the IBIS is on and that's 195k per night, yes, 195,000 Baht, but they say it's quite nice.

195,000 a night

Almost heart attack

Well maybe I am abnormal. I have an ex gogo Pattaya girl as my wife of 8 years, lived together 9 years know her 11 years. Still going strong she is 30 years old and I am 66 years old. So despite all the scaremongers out there, these relationships do work. In case you ask no I do not send money to her family or give her money to be with me. Its a normal relationship.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimn said:

Well maybe I am abnormal. I have an ex gogo Pattaya girl as my wife of 8 years, lived together 9 years know her 11 years. Still going strong she is 30 years old and I am 66 years old. So despite all the scaremongers out there, these relationships do work. In case you ask no I do not send money to her family or give her money to be with me. Its a normal relationship.

You are indeed abnormal, every other expat in Pattaya has a wife or partner who was a nurse, a nun or an accountant/lawyer/doctor. ????

Well done for saying that by the way. 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, jimn said:

What does she do now that she is an ex-go-go dancer?

1 hour ago, jimn said:

Nobody's business.

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Why would a guy have to tell people how much money he gives a woman? 

Your very new to the TV AN Family, so let your question sink in for a few minutes, the answer will pop into the forefront of your brain so that you can wrap yourself around the enormity of the proposition of spouting out that which is what it is.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Apart from her being 30 and you being 66!

So none of my friends or anyone we meet and my whole family see it as a problem so whu should you? She will be well cared for when I am no longer here as will my sons.

• Like 2