Thailand believes condemnation will reduce chances of resolving conflict in Ukraine

webfact

A post with a video from an unknown source and the replies have been removed.

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed.

Some propaganda posts and the replies have been removed.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I hope you are not from the US or the UK, as pot and kettle come to mind. 

I am from UK and pots and kettles are not proper comparisons with the current war. Looks like your hope needs to be altered to disappointment. There are not many countries in the world that can claim much innocence when it comes to wars including my own over hundreds of years.

My comments are justified and I stand by them. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How would you feel if Thailand's government banned all Americans and Brits during the Gulf War? Oh yes, this is different. 

Who said anything about banning tourists from Russia? Did you read his post? It did not mention that at all. 

Just now, coolcarer said:

Who said anything about banning tourists from Russia? Did you read his post? It did not mention that at all. 

He's got a thing about the past and that nobody else ever involved in a past war should help those in need! 

• Like 2

I have read that Putin will be visiting Thailand soon. Will the Prime Minister take that opportunity to broker a settlement whereby Ukraine has its Russian annexed territory restored, Russian troops withdraw with a ceasefire and the Russian authorities submit to paying reparations and to a a war crimes investigation?

• Like 1

It’s a shame in my opinion that Thailand doesent seem to be willing to stand up for what is morally correct in condemning Russias war of conquest .perhaps they are licking their chops at opertunity some cheap fuel ?who knows for sure imo it certainly gives Thailand a black eye sad

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, petey123 said:

reading the above comments, it is clear how effective the intensive "western" propaganda machine has been.    this war with its increasing death and destruction can be laid squarely at the feet of the empire of lies and its puppetry.    the nazi-influenced regime had been conducting wholesale slaughter of russians living in the east of that corrupt country since 2014 and v. putin finally decided it had to end.   he had stated late last year that war could be avoided if the empire/puppetry gave up their plan to push nato up to the russian border by inviting ukraine to join and if the latter allowed limited autonomy to its russian-speaking citizens, per the minsk agreement.    the arrogant parties of the "west"  refused to even talk, seeing the ukraine as a means to weaken russia as a potential rival to the empire.    since then the bankrupt empire (31 trillion plus dollars debt) has been hurling billions into the ukraine to keep young ukrainian and russian men dying, cheered on by the corrupt media and the arms merchants.    as an aside, when the west talks about the importance of maintaining  "territorial integrity," it would be good to remember that the empire intensely bombed serbia to enable kosovo to declare its independence and that, today, the empire's troops are garrisoning a significant portion of northeast syria while stealing syrian petroleum....

good on ya Pavloh and kudos to Thailand for not joining the insanity....      

Amen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes and no. China unless they have a revolution is intent on eventually taking Taiwan. They were never going to be as reckless and foolish as Putin who has really lost the plot invading Ukraine in the first place. They are very patient. 

Invading Ukraine was more 'in the second place' really, the annexation of The Crimea being move #1. 

• Thumbs Up 2