90 Day 1st Report

Good afternoon

AFAIK Changwattana requires the first 90-day report to be done in person.  I am on a Non-O Retirement.

Anyone done recently and could confirm what documents are required? Do I need to get a new Statement of Deposit from my bank or just copy all relevant pages in my bank book.

Each immigration office has its own requirements and so this is specific to Changwattana.

Thanks

Edited by Finlaco
Clarity

4 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

90-day in CW should be passport, departure card, 90-day receipt from extension, and the 90-day form.

If the OP has entered Thailand by air since 1 July he won't have been issued with a departure card. But he will also need to include a completed TM30 form unless he has already provided one to CW.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Finlaco said:

It's my first time going through this process and I must have misunderstood a conversation I had with somebody about the process of doing the first 90-day report after doing a new retirement Visa

Your post is very confusing.

If you had a non O visa (based on retirement) then your first 12 extension starts your 90 day count for reporting. 

Is that the case? Meaning your current extension is your first. 

Apart from that 90 day reporting has zero to do with annual extensions. 

You should be able to mail it too if you don't want to go to the office.  A little more work that way though.

If you go to immigration all you need is your passport and the TM47 form.  Which you can get there and fill out in about 2 minutes.  Or you can download it and fill out before you go.