6 months to live what would you do?

Sparktrader

give $9000 to a child or family....but put it on Tik Tok and get pictures, videos, Facebook.....with the caption, "Paying it forward, I will die soon"

Gofundme.    Now you have $900,000

First, forget all the movies.   Read books, books are way better.  1 month on books.    enjoy great literature.

Then get married.   10k is nothing, so don't get her pregnant unless you did Plan A (see above)

never be alone.................that is really the key.  live with the homeless if you must.  be with people.  alone and dying must be the absolute worst.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

give $9000 to a child or family....but put it on Tik Tok and get pictures, videos, Facebook.....with the caption, "Paying it forward, I will die soon"

Gofundme.    Now you have $900,000

First, forget all the movies.   Read books, books are way better.  1 month on books.    enjoy great literature.

Then get married.   10k is nothing, so don't get her pregnant unless you did Plan A (see above)

never be alone.................that is really the key.  live with the homeless if you must.  be with people.  alone and dying must be the absolute worst.   

Most people die in hospitals. Hard to die in a restaurant or pub.

I would ensure my affairs were in spot-on order, so my heirs would find it very easy to deal with them when I die.

I would not engage in omphaloskepsis. I would probably abandon the disciplines I currently adhere to, as there would no longer be any point to them.

The USD 10,000 I would spend on myself. Assuming I was still capable, high-end golf courses and beautiful women. I'd like to go out with a bang.

• Like 1

come to thailand and stay on 10k bht per month.

That 385k bht would last you for over 3 years.

If you have bad medical diagnosis do spend half money on some experimental treatments, which might extend you another 6-12 months (if very experimental they might kill you earlier, no need for parachute jumping). No, they are not necessarily very expensive. You will still have money left when departing.

Edited by internationalism

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I would ensure my affairs were in spot-on order, so my heirs would find it very easy to deal with them when I die.

I would not engage in omphaloskepsis. I would probably abandon the disciplines I currently adhere to, as there would no longer be any point to them.

The USD 10,000 I would spend on myself. Assuming I was still capable, high-end golf courses and beautiful women. I'd like to go out with a bang.

If I know how long I had, I'd leave nothing for anyone else- spend it all.

My affairs are really easy to sort- everything goes on the fire as I have almost nothing anyone else would want. I doubt anyone really wants my VHS video tape players or my record collection.

Anything worth anything I'll give away before I pass. I'll only need my DVD player and my DVD collection to pass the time till the end, assuming the "rest home" I get assigned to has individual rooms.

• Thumbs Up 1