Liz Truss FINAL address as Prime Minister.

Social Media

Barking mad if she thinks she did any good. The only sane voice in that clip is the bloke yelling in the background. 

“Brighter days lie ahead”

They certainly are brighter now that you’ve quit. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Black Ops said:

6 week job, then £115k yr for life ! Cant be bad.

Paid for by the sucker taxpayers!!!!   Mom, Dad, I just worked for 45-years and I'll get a nice gold watch!!!!   Son, that's gold-plated and found at Big C for 400 baht.  Oh!!!

This will work out to be about 3,000,000   for working SIX weeks.    Rich in Thailand forever and ever.

This is why you work smart, not hard.

Don't brag about working all these hours, the rich laugh at this nonsense.

I sued a company for 11 billion, settled for 700 million, my lawyer got 699.9999 million.

I'll try again

24 minutes ago, Black Ops said:

6 week job, then £115k yr for life ! Cant be bad.

The money is actually an allowance of up to £115k if she needs to carry out any duties in relation to her being PM , such as employing a secretary or office costs .

The money shouldn't be used for personal use , its for costs associated with being the former P.M

• Thumbs Up 1

I see the #bekind crew are out in force ????.

Claiming she gets 115k for life as a result of 6 weeks work is ridiculous. A bit like claiming a student gets an honours degree for 3 hours sitting in an exam room.

Seriously - how do you think she is feeling right now? Publicly humiliated and all the left can do is kick her when she is down. The fake compassion on view for all to see. Supporting diversity for everything except diversity of opinion.

As vitriolic as ever. Reminds me of the lefty NHS nurse Miranda Hughes who recently stated that conservative voters didn't deserve to be resuscitated. Take a good long look at yourselves. 

Truss made a mistake by reversing her budget under pressure. The markets would have stabilized but even if they didn't, who is setting policy? The democratically elected Parliament or "the markets"?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I see the #bekind crew are out in force ????.

Claiming she gets 115k for life as a result of 6 weeks work is ridiculous. A bit like claiming a student gets an honours degree for 3 hours sitting in an exam room.

Seriously - how do you think she is feeling right now? Publicly humiliated and all the left can do is kick her when she is down. The fake compassion on view for all to see. Supporting diversity for everything except diversity of opinion.

As vitriolic as ever. Reminds me of the lefty NHS nurse Miranda Hughes who recently stated that conservative voters didn't deserve to be resuscitated. Take a good long look at yourselves. 

Truss made a mistake by reversing her budget under pressure. The markets would have stabilized but even if they didn't, who is setting policy? The democratically elected Parliament or "the markets"?

Where’s the need for any ‘compassion’, she was patently unfit for the post, during her voluntary bid for the office of PM she was frequently referred to as ‘a gift to the opposition but terrible for the nation’.  

Which is exactly what she turned out to be.

She’s a victim of her own hubris.

And off you go blaming the ‘Left’ again.

She’s an extreme right-winger, her rise to office and swift removal all products of Tory failing, nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on the ‘Left’.

I’m saving my compassion for the people facing massive hikes to their mortgages as a direct result of the rightwing dogma driven idiocy Truss foist upon the nation.

Truss got what she asked for, met predictions by being unable to handle the job she coveted and very swiftly got what she deserved.

Save your compassion for the people who’s lives she’s made more difficult.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Where’s the need for any ‘compassion’, she was patently unfit for the post, during her voluntary bid for the office of PM she was frequently referred to as ‘a gift to the opposition but terrible for the nation’.  

Which is exactly what she turned out to be.

She’s a victim of her own hubris.

And off you go blaming the ‘Left’ again.

She’s an extreme right-winger, her rise to office and swift removal all products of Tory failing, nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on the ‘Left’.

I’m saving my compassion for the people facing massive hikes to their mortgages as a direct result of the rightwing dogma driven idiocy Truss foist upon the nation.

Truss got what she asked for, met predictions by being unable to handle the job she coveted and very swiftly got what she deserved.

Save your compassion for the people who’s lives she’s made more difficult.

Once again, a complete lack of empathy for someone simply because of their political views.

Perfectly demonstrating the false virtue of the left much better than I ever could. Thanks.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Once again, a complete lack of empathy for someone simply because of their political views.

Perfectly demonstrating the false virtue of the left much better than I ever could. Thanks.

No, I have little, if any, empathy for her because she’s caused real harm to others through her idiocy and hubris.

She was driven by hubris and dogma.

There’s no ‘virtue’ in sympathizing with  dogma driven leaders who cause harm to the people they are meant to serve.

And incidentally, I’m not ‘The Left’ though your keenness to claim my views are representative of the Left in its entirety is consistent with your attempts to blame the Left for the mess this 12 year party of Government has made of the UK’

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1