Cryptopunk - intro to crypto and how to stay safe

Cryptopunk

Hi guys, I run cryptopunk, the uk's number 1 crypto and nft gaming youtube channel

I have been in the industry since 2017, I spend alot of time in thailand and understand the importance of saving money when sending cross border, I can help with crypto safety,setting up wallets,moving crypto to and from banks and using exchanges and decentralised wallets.

If you need assistance please reach out, I would be happy to help. 

Hi Cryptopunk, please recommend a bank that allows remote registrations (i.e. from Thailand) and allows to send wire transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and receive wire transfers from cryptocurrency exchanges.

On 10/26/2022 at 12:09 PM, Cryptopunk said:

...I spend alot of time in thailand and understand the importance of saving money when sending cross border, I can help with crypto safety,setting up wallets,moving crypto to and from banks and using exchanges and decentralised wallets...

I should like to use "crypto" to send EUR 20,000 from my EUR account at the Bank of Sondrio in Italy to my THB account at Krungsri Bank in Thailand. How should I go about this?

10 hours ago, Puccini said:

I should like to use "crypto" to send EUR 20,000 from my EUR account at the Bank of Sondrio in Italy to my THB account at Krungsri Bank in Thailand. How should I go about this?

send it to Cryptopunk and he will do the rest

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Puccini said:

use Wise!