Does it gets boring in Koh Phangan, Samui?

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It all comes down to you! 

I can easily answer yes and no to all your questions but at last it depends on you! 

If you are easy going, manage yourself you can find a girl friend, even a great wife in Pattaya

If you are in a certain location for a long time , then you may find a girlfriend of a similar age after a while .

But if you are staying in a holiday resort for a limited time , then its very unlikely that you will find a girlfriend , there's a continuous endless supply of single Westerner men visiting these places and all looking for a temporary free girlfriend for their short holiday .

The better hope will be to hire a bargirl for the duration of your holiday and negotiate a cheaper long term price , that way you would be guaranteed sex right from the beginning of your holiday 

• Thumbs Up 1

If you are looking for a companion that is not a prostitute that will pretty much be Bangkok. But most women are still going to want some sort of financial support from a man - especially if there's no interest in marriage.

If it's just about money than get a hooker because wives and even those with modest needs are far more expensive than hourly companionship.

Of course, these two relationships are entirely different as well.

The saddest thing in Thailand and I'm starting to see more of it as tourists flow in is the short / long term farang with the hooker rental gf dressed in sensible clothes. She's still a hooker and is just playing a role providing a GFE.

A favorite hook up meeting point seems to be Asoke station/ T21 but I see couples roaming as far north as HuayKwang - usually lost hahahaha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you are in a certain location for a long time , then you may find a girlfriend of a similar age after a while .

But if you are staying in a holiday resort for a limited time , then its very unlikely that you will find a girlfriend , there's a continuous endless supply of single Westerner men visiting these places and all looking for a temporary free girlfriend for their short holiday .

The better hope will be to hire a bargirl for the duration of your holiday and negotiate a cheaper long term price , that way you would be guaranteed sex right from the beginning of your holiday 

What if that bar girl turns out to be gold during your time you get to know her, are you just going to dump her when you going back? What kind of man manage to dump a good girl he shared a good time with? Maybe the best time of his life for Cheap money. She never asked for one baht while together, never shared one negative moment, just positive and happy everyday, and seems genuine in every way you look at her. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

i see many guys walking around pattaya with these girls....are they rented? I mean most of the girls in pattaya work as freelancers I think.....who knows if these girls are regular girls or just hookers......

I had many girls lines up for a date in BKK....then I split because of bad air quality to pattaya and here there are no regaular girls to find lol

39 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
49 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seriously fella….     That’s kind of creepy…….         Stalking girls working at 7-11 ???….       

How about you giving him some advice, rather than you just getting on my case ?

Twice now I have answered his questions and you haven't tried to answer once , yet twice you been critical of my answers now 

Oh no… your advice really was serious ?…….     I was just messing about busting yer balls….  

On this forum I’ve read comments in the past of the guys who mention their perv on 7-11 girls….  Figured no one really was that flooked up to think hitting on staff at a convenience store shows ‘game’….. 

I didn’t realise it was actually a thing…..     what’s the issue with Swensens ? Too much brain freeze ?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It gets quite expensive to keep going into Swensens to get an Ice cream a few times a day to meet the waitresses and get to know them, whereas you can go into a 7/11 and just spend 20 baht , or spend 23 Baht on a sausage and get it warmed up and you can chat the waitress up whilst your sausage is getting hot  

Yeah, but Swenson's girls are usually way cuter.

If the op had some game he'd try for a real Thai intellectual like a bank teller.

• Haha 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

With Soi Cowboy 100m away from there. Coincidence? 

I'd often thought so although cowboy has been dead for months and I don't mean slow I mean DEAD as in DOA no longer even on life support.

Perhaps they have a shared hovel nearby. But more than likely it's just easy for the knobs to locate.

8 minutes ago, parafareno said:

i see many guys walking around pattaya with these girls....are they rented? I mean most of the girls in pattaya work as freelancers I think.....who knows if these girls are regular girls or just hookers......

I had many girls lines up for a date in BKK....then I split because of bad air quality to pattaya and here there are no regaular girls to find lol

It is depending on you, what you see and what you think. I have met a few hookers around who are more decent human beings than some of the guys who constantly trash talking women who trying to manage their lives, and hope for better life. 

Everyone knows the game when they start working in a bar, some hit jackpot fist night, others get use, abused and learn the game, but at some point they might give a decent guy  a chance to prove him self. 

I also know several happy bar girl marriages that seems to working well as many bf gf relations. As I said, it depends on you and your social skills to know when you found gold or not. 

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

you can chat the waitress up whilst your sausage is getting hot  

Rather be in a hotel room but hey that's me.

That's the problem with tourists they think they can just get their sausage hot anywhere they please

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many bank tellers do you know? How many of them are intellectuals?

But maybe your definition of "intellectual" is somehow not very intellectual.

None

None

I guess you'd missed the joke ????

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Everyone knows the game when they start working in a bar, some hit jackpot fist night, others get use, abused and learn the game, but at some point they might give a decent guy  a chance to prove him self. 

There was a time, a long time ago, when a huge part of the working girls were looking for a husband. IMHO that time is over. There are certainly still some girls who hope to get a husband that way. But there are also many who like a lot more the idea of making good money in an hour or two and then back to their life with their Thai friends and often Thai boyfriend. 

Too many guys think that all bar girls are looking for a guy who takes them out of that horrible place. And they think bar girls prefer and old and boring and maybe even relative rich guy compared to what they have. Wrong! At least most of the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is the alternative?

It seems some guys think they rent a girl for a few weeks and then they like the girl and then they try to start a long distance relationship which is often doomed from day one.

Too many guys send money to "their girl" every month and hope/dream that the girl will somehow stay in her room and only dream about him. Really?

Which young attractive girl doesn't want to party and have sex? Deals like: you wait for me until I come back in x months are just unrealistic!

IMHO accept that you hired a girl. Be nice to her and if you like give her a bonus but don't expect that she waits for you. It's unrealistic and will almost certainly fail.

I know, but thats the dilemma most guys face after renting a girl long time! It is easy to give advises, but for normal guys the afterplay can feel complicated for most decent guys who have never experienced it before. 

So many feelings to deal with as well guilt. I guess we all had a taste of it somehow somewhere in life before. And if not before arriving Thailand, it can be complicated ????

Anyway I always had to deal with women because of who they thought I was, and not who I was long time before arriving Thailand, so I kind of had experience, but for new guys, the real girl friend experience can feel very real if you meet a pro. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So many feelings to deal with as well guilt.

You're sitting there feeling guilty because this really nice woman who you adore  and she adores you  will have to get back to work in that horrendous bar selling herself to disgusting men every night when you've gone , and she cannot wait for you to go back home because she wants a few nights in the bar with her friends getting drunk

• Like 2