Gen Prawit confirms Thais Can Watch World Cup

webfact

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It says I will not be manipulated by the woke mental lightweights. So far in October these interfering busybodies want to deny me both the pleasure of watching the highest standard of Football, in a once every 4 year competition, and the pleasure of eating all forms of meat or fish. You are more of a dictator than Prawit it seems!

Go preach elsewhere......

Well said.  Maybe it can be a force for good and show up the Qatari government for what it is.  And maybe it will be coming home...????????????????????????????

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It says I will not be manipulated by the woke mental lightweights. So far in October these interfering busybodies want to deny me both the pleasure of watching the highest standard of Football, in a once every 4 year competition, and the pleasure of eating all forms of meat or fish. You are more of a dictator than Prawit it seems!

Go preach elsewhere......

Lol, calling me woke.... I'm far from it infact the opposite and as for saying I'm a dictator omg! At no point have I told you not to watch. However, I have suggested about anyone who watches this should check their moral compass and I stand by that 100%. Regardless of the quality of the football for your enjoyment you are directly condoning not hundreds but thousands killed and not even mentioning human rights abuse. Crack on and enjoy. 

10 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Lol, calling me woke.... I'm far from it infact the opposite and as for saying I'm a dictator omg! At no point have I told you not to watch. However, I have suggested about anyone who watches this should check their moral compass and I stand by that 100%. Regardless of the quality of the football for your enjoyment you are directly condoning not hundreds but thousands killed and not even mentioning human rights abuse. Crack on and enjoy. 

I shall and enjoy it immensely. 

People who think their boycotting of this event makes a bean of a difference are deluded.... 

Thailand, in it's support for Russia, causes me more concern.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

People who think their boycotting of this event makes a bean of a difference are deluded.... 

I hadn't realised Russia were in the World Cup!  Surely, the Thais will be supporting England? ????????????????????????????????

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I hadn't realised Russia were in the World Cup!  Surely, the Thais will be supporting England? ????????????????????????????????

I do have to wonder whether @BritScot would have been quite so diligent in checking his moral compass had Scotland qualified for this tournament!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Perhaps the team will be on one of the Aeroflot flights into Phuket. 

On 10/29/2022 at 4:28 PM, BritScot said:

Try researching and you will see. The fact that it is being held there shows how currupt the organisation is and it should be dissolved.  The country is one of the worst human rights violators in the world. I suppose if your OK with numbers like 6,500 migrant workers dying for your pleasure then crack on.

Do you watch the Superbowl? 

World Cup Football every 4 year is all I care.  

Sports is Sports and Football is Football.  whether the footy game is played in South Pole or the Moon does not bother me and does not lessen the enjoyment a bit.   

On 11/1/2022 at 5:29 PM, OJAS said:

I do have to wonder whether @BritScot would have been quite so diligent in checking his moral compass had Scotland qualified for this tournament!

One of the funniest moments in World Cup history was 1978 when the Scotch all sang "we want our money back!"

BTW stay tuned during the tournament for news about the event on AN written by yours truly.

I shall try to put aside my hatred for Catarrh.

Rooster