Recommendations - Visa Agent Bangkok

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That notice was rescinded long ago. Did you notice the date on it.

I know that Joe (Just above the image I put "& the brief period when CW was only letting you extend within 3 days of it being due") but I was showing how it was valid at the time I did my 2021 extension, had I not been using an Agent I would have been turned away & forced to come back 3 days before it was due.

Just an example of value I got from paying an agent to assist me even though I meet all of the criteria required to do my extension myself. 

15 hours ago, proton said:

They seem about normal for charges, If I used one I would go there or the one run by a UK guy in Pattaya

If the UK guy in Pattaya is the one who runs Key Visa, then yes, I would recommend them, they only charged me 31000Bt for returning to Thailand with a new passport which did not have my re entry permit on it and I had to start my retirement extensions from the start. Very cheap at the price. 

• Like 1

I Use an agent based in Chonburi .....Retirement Visa 14500 Baht, She does all 90 Day reports for You BUT You have to send your Passport to her for Every one that you Need,She will do the report & Post it back to you via EMS ( That is the ONLY Risk ) But I've not had any problems up to now.....@Juntima She is on Facebook, But prefers to work on The @LINE App.......

21 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

I Use an agent based in Chonburi .....Retirement Visa 14500 Baht, She does all 90 Day reports for You BUT You have to send your Passport to her for Every one that you Need,She will do the report & Post it back to you via EMS ( That is the ONLY Risk ) But I've not had any problems up to now.....@Juntima She is on Facebook, But prefers to work on The @LINE App.......

You might want to try the online 90 day reporting site (https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login) appreciate it won't save you much money (just the EMS costs) but it will save any concerns about having to send your passport away 4/5 times a year.

Edited by Mike Teavee

On 10/29/2022 at 6:41 PM, DrJack54 said:

The OP has his reasons.

Think in another of his threads he is looking to change from non B work permit to extension based on retirement.

You state....

"Easy peasy do it yourself" ...

Do what. 

Like whatI said in an other tread, changing from a Non B to an Retirement  done 10 yrs ago no probs .

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

You might want to try the online 90 day reporting site (https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login) appreciate it won't save you much money (just the EMS costs) but it will save any concerns about having to send your passport away 4/5 times a year.

But Can I Try that WITHOUT Having to report in Person the 1st Time.....As I Don't want to go to my LOCAL Immigration Office,I Don't Like SOME of the People There !!

3 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

But Can I Try that WITHOUT Having to report in Person the 1st Time.....As I Don't want to go to my LOCAL Immigration Office,I Don't Like SOME of the People There !!

3 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

You might want to try the online 90 day reporting site (https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login) appreciate it won't save you much money (just the EMS costs) but it will save any concerns about having to send your passport away 4/5 times a year........I've just tried the Link you sent me....But it just comes back as Invalid e-mail & Password...& Won't let me Register....Thoughts ??

14 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

You might want to try the online 90 day reporting site (https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login) appreciate it won't save you much money (just the EMS costs) but it will save any concerns about having to send your passport away 4/5 times a year........I've just tried the Link you sent me....But it just comes back as Invalid e-mail & Password...& Won't let me Register....Thoughts ??

You need to register 1st (click on the Apply link.https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add), if  you have already registered you should be able to use the forgot password link.

As you already have a 90day report there should be no need to go to Immigration in person. 

Edited by Mike Teavee

Mike, I Did go that Lost Password way, Did Everything it asked...Got Message " SUCCESS " But it wouldn't go any Further....Just back to Asking for my e-mail address & Enter Capture....And that was the Lot....

I've Just Tried it about A Further 6 Times But Still Can't Register even after getting the " SUCCESS " Message....

Edited by Nong Khai Man
More Added

5 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Mike, I Did go that Lost Password way, Did Everything it asked...Got Message " SUCCESS " But it wouldn't go any Further....Just back to Asking for my e-mail address & Enter Capture....And that was the Lot....

I've Just Tried it about A Further 6 Times But Still Can't Register even after getting the " SUCCESS " Message....

I have seen reports before of guys who have had problems registering and seem to recall the advice they received was...

• Make sure you're not using a VPN
  • Try it in another browser (I generally use Chrome but could try it in Internet Explorer / Edge) 
  • Try it again tomorrow during office hours (Strange I know but if there's a temporary problem then the hope is that it's resolved overnight)

Have you tried clicking on forgot password to see if your account has been successfully registered (if it hasn't then you should get an "Invalid Data" error on that screen, if you are successfully registered they should send you a new password. 

There is also a Mobile App (Imm eServices) that you could try but the website feels much easier to use/complete to me. 

6 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

I had a similar problem and eventually realised that my browser was blocking pop-ups on the site.

As soon as I clicked on "allow pop-ups" I was able to proceed to the next page.

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2022 at 10:05 PM, Mike Teavee said:

I have seen reports before of guys who have had problems registering and seem to recall the advice they received was...

• Make sure you're not using a VPN
  • Try it in another browser (I generally use Chrome but could try it in Internet Explorer / Edge) 
  • Try it again tomorrow during office hours (Strange I know but if there's a temporary problem then the hope is that it's resolved overnight)

Have you tried clicking on forgot password to see if your account has been successfully registered (if it hasn't then you should get an "Invalid Data" error on that screen, if you are successfully registered they should send you a new password. 

There is also a Mobile App (Imm eServices) that you could try but the website feels much easier to use/complete to me. 

Mike ...Sorted Out now I Was entering my OWN Password & NOT The one that Immigration had sent,Got to page where it asked for Passport Number ( I Entered that ) Correct one I Might Add....Next Page came up ( Passport NOT Recognised ) <deleted> it....Anyway Just got a message from my agent & She has done my 90 Day Report & Posted it back to me via EMS ( It's in The Korat Mail Centre ) ATM....So Should get it by Tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.....BTW.Thanks for your help....

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 11:21 AM, Nong Khai Man said:

Could you tell me her line ID?

6 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

I Contact her via Facebook Messenger as I Don't have Line.....She is on Facebook You Could get her Line ID Off there...

But I've taken the trouble of doing it for You.....It Is.....VIPVISA11.....

Thanks muchly. I don't have a Facebook 

4 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Okey Dokey, But I Didn't Know that Did I ??

Did She Sort you out ??

I added her but that's as far as I got. I've had three similar offers from different agents so I imagine her's would be similar. I've still got time to contact her though but I'm up to my neck in other stuff at the moment