Paul Pelosi: Who is spreading false claims about attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband?

Scott

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

It specifically says

"Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand"

so if a person is holding the hammer with one hand he can open the door with the other hand.

Or at least Paul Pelosi was able to do so.

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

The CCTV backs it up? Really? When did you see it?

The truth is documented, recorded and verified? Please send me links, I'd love to see that.

I can wait for the trial, no biggie. It's a matter of interest to me, nothing more. I am not obsessed with American politics or Trump like so many on here.

I'm not your personal Google. Just try an objective news source for a change. Here I'll start you off (or is the BBC 'fake' news in your eyes?)

https://www.bbc.com/news/63477452

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63435454

• Like 1

Just now, cdemundo said:

It specifically says

"Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand"

so if a person is holding the hammer with one hand he can open the door with the other hand.

Or at least Paul Pelosi was able to do so.

Oh for gods sake. 

Nothing mentions who opened the door. The best you get is 'Police officers responded to a call at around 02:27 local time (09:27 GMT) on Friday. They found Mr Pelosi and the suspect struggling over a hammer, but it was wrested from Mr Pelosi by the intruder, who violently assaulted him with it'.   https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63443927

Mr Pelosi may have opened the door, maybe the police broke it in, maybe the door was already open. IT DOESN"T MATTER, no one else was in the room other then Mr. P and DePape. That's absolutely for sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Me, I find it interesting that some can read the same reports I read and think, Looks good to me. Why does it matter who opened the door? It's all in the "report"  There's nothing suspicious here.

Anyone can read a report and offer their own spin and at best it only offer circumstantial interpretation that may or may not be admissible. Yes, it doesnt matter who open the door. Direct evidence supports the assertion directly. So what are the direct evidence in this case. Read the charges. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Oh for gods sake. 

Nothing mentions who opened the door. The best you get is 'Police officers responded to a call at around 02:27 local time (09:27 GMT) on Friday. They found Mr Pelosi and the suspect struggling over a hammer, but it was wrested from Mr Pelosi by the intruder, who violently assaulted him with it'.   https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63443927

Mr Pelosi may have opened the door, maybe the police broke it in, maybe the door was already open. IT DOESN"T MATTER, no one else was in the room other then Mr. P and DePape. That's absolutely for sure.

Several posters have stated or implied that Pelosi could not have opened the door because he was holding the hammer.

That is what I was responding too.

I concur, the affidavit indicates that no one else was present and does not indicate how the door came to be open.

Why the "Oh for gods sake" is addressed to me I don't know; I'm sure you have your reasons.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

That official report has much very detailed info. In my opinion identifying the one who opened the door makes sense in a report so detail oriented. What is so hard to understand?

As to why the mentally ill depape who thought he was Jesus did what he did? Well he's crazy, that's why he did it.

Oh, before I forget, it's not nice to get so personal.

Its only been his ex partner who claimed he's mentally ill, do you have any credible links for a formal diagnosis?

I guess if you believe this from a call while she's in prison for abduction:

“He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time,” Taub told ABC7 in a call from the California Institution for Women, where she is serving time after being convicted last year of abducting a 14-year-old boy near his Berkeley high school.

Yet you seem to not accept the statements from officials and even the attacker on the attack. Says just about all we need to know about you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No you obviously can't, your the most prominent poster here asking why why why and clutching at straws. Now the only straw you have left is the actual attack scenario as everything else has already been debunked. 

Actually the reason I have so many posts is that for every post I make I am hounded by around 4 or 5 posters, saying I am MAGA, denigrating my country of birth, claiming I am a Trump fan etc.

That's fine, I've got my big boy pants on and I enjoy a good debate when work is quiet. So despite their vitriol towards me, I believe it's the right thing to do to reply with a reasoned, polite response to explain my position. As I have in this post with you ????.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Actually the reason I have so many posts is that for every post I make I am hounded by around 4 or 5 posters, saying I am MAGA, denigrating my country of birth, claiming I am a Trump fan etc.

That's fine, I've got my big boy pants on and I enjoy a good debate when work is quiet. So despite their vitriol towards me, I believe it's the right thing to do to reply with a reasoned, polite response to explain my position. As I have in this post with you ????.

You don't have to be American to hold the exact same views as the MAGA lies and conspiracy theories, plenty of UK British do the same. Besides my post to you had nothing to do with that.

"your the most prominent poster here asking why why why and clutching at straws. Now the only straw you have left is the actual attack scenario as everything else has already been debunked."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its only been his ex partner who claimed he's mentally ill, do you have any credible links for a formal diagnosis?

"Its only been his ex partner who claimed he's mentally ill, do you have any credible links for a formal diagnosis?"

I understand he has been observed wearing white after Labor Day.

Maybe he should be given 3 words to remember and see if he can recall after 5 minutes.

• Like 1

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

I see. Do you have any evidence for this? If the door was left unlocked (as if!!) then David would not have had to use his hammer to smash the window to gain entrance. 

I guess you're not aware that the Capitol Police have extensive surveillance cameras at Pelosi's home in San Francisco in order to protect her. I suspect you're not going to like what those cameras reveal.

41 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Strawman.

Please show me where I am pushing MAGA conspiracies.

Maybe the perception is derieved from the fact that David DePape was a Maga conspiracy nut and you have been hyper active in deflecting for him and tacitly backed his conspiracy theories. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm just asking one question. Who opened the door? That's it, that will solve the puzzle for me. And if the official report was forthcoming the door opener would be identified.

As for the nutter's reason, I really don't give a fork.

You were the one claiming he's mentally ill, not me, when challenged you now say you don't give a fork.

As for who opened the door, they were both right next to each other could have been either of them, who cares? Now tell me what the over whelming evidence in this case is so far?

19 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I see. Do you have any evidence for this? If the door was left unlocked (as if!!) then David would not have had to use his hammer to smash the window to gain entrance. 

Jesus Christ, enough with the hissy-fit. It was a suggestion of a possibility. I'm not the one making claims without proof, you are, by claiming "there WAS a third person". And you don't know for a fact that he "had" to smash the window. He could easily have assumed the door was locked or under surveillance and gone for the window from the get-go.

You're the one asking who could have opened the door, and the possible answers based on what little I've read are:

Pelosi himself, holding on to the hammer with one hand and opening the door with the other.

The police.

A third person.

But you don't want to entertain the possibility that your version of the events are wrong. I won't respond further, as people throwing temper tantrums are unlikely to actually read what is being written.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't.

No they do, its an easy 2 second google search.

50 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Not really. The method of entry seems debatable. The content of the 911 call is unclear. The attack scenario (which is actually quite important since the whole case is based on the attack) appears implausible. 

Nothing will be debunked until the trial. A police statement does not constitute the debunking of a theory. There are many cases of police statements not holding up in court. 

The following have all been debunked. There was no third person. They did not know each other. He was a right wing loon. He did admit to wanting to kneecap Nancy. The police did witness an attempted murder. Paul did not meet him in a gay bar and bring him home. The list goes on..............

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

How the door was opened is explained in the affidavit.

"DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-charged-assault-and-attempted-kidnapping-following-breaking-and-entering-pelosi-residence

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

You were the one claiming he's mentally ill, not me, when challenged you now say you don't give a fork.

As for who opened the door, they were both right next to each other could have been either of them, who cares? Now tell me what the over whelming evidence in this case is so far?

Was there a political motivation for the attack? It makes sense.

Is the depape mentally ill? I'm not a doctor, but from what I read it seems plausible.

Edited by onthedarkside
unsourced and unsubstantiated claims removed