Farang With Thai Husband

RueFang

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The farang men in Chiang Rai are what's disgusting........That's why I will move to Chiang Mai. I would seriously consider a Thai man if he has a good heart and makes me laugh!

Good heart in Thai speak means big wallet :o If you like to laugh at a downsyndrome person being abused and ridiculed on stage (popular Thai humor) then a Thai guy is sure to make you laugh :D

The farang men in Chiang Rai are what's disgusting........That's why I will move to Chiang Mai. I would seriously consider a Thai man if he has a good heart and makes me laugh!

Good heart in Thai speak means big wallet :o If you like to laugh at a downsyndrome person being abused and ridiculed on stage (popular Thai humor) then a Thai guy is sure to make you laugh :D

Besides the fact it is offtopic,

it's a bit to simple to state something like that, don' t you think whatsoever?

Here we go again...NOt every Thai is the same, Im not even gonna start about how my bf and many other Thais btw wouldn't laugh about handicaped people or what makes him a person with a good heart without any money involved...

Edited by DaoDao

ok Im going to ask people to play nice

any off topic posts, especially those that are insulting to any race/gender/make/ and I will be forced to issue warnings and likely suspension of your posting rights.

remember - differing views are ok, but be tolerant and respectful.

MiG (being MOD in this post)

Nope poshthai, I didn't say *all* farang men, I made a hypothetical "if" statement.

Personally if I had met a farang that rang my bells I would have been happy. It just didn't happen that way and I ended up with a Thai man.

thats no problem for me,in fact i wish you a realy happy life and a long life.Whats good for a farang man is good for a farang lady.i have a few realy great thai male friends who would not hesitate to back me up if i was in trouble.Also my gf family are wonderful and her 2 brothers are great guys.

As i said previously - DISGUSTING :o

do you want some ketchup to go with that massive chip you are carrying round on your shoulder?

Or are you just a troll. A big fat sweaty one at that. He he.

I must agree - handsom, charming, and edumacated ferangies such as myself are thin on the ground :D However, we are generaly - as a race - more developed in the trouser dept. :D

more developed in the trouser department less blood to the higher brain...

and in the animal world we look for testes size and not lenght or width of anything else, purely for making babies...

what was the original post here?... who are these people????

bina

We need to tie, gag, and ship these guys off to Vanatu.

If you can’t be nice and helpful then go somewhere else…..sho .....sho

Geez….this is one of the reason why some animal must eat their youngs!!

Now back to the original topic ladies :o

more developed in the trouser department less blood to the higher brain...

and in the animal world we look for testes size and not lenght or width of anything else, purely for making babies...

what was the original post here?... who are these people????

bina

Ofcourse - I forget Thai men are known to be far superior in intelect than the rest of the planet. Lest we forget it was a Thai man whom invented the hammock :o

As for testes size when looking for a partner - happy hunting :D

I'm a creature almost as rare as a farang woman with a Thai husband....I'm a farang woman with a farang husband, living in Korat, not BKK. We aren't here on one of those generous expat packages, either, we're retired and living on a fixed income. After 2 years we still love it here.

Bina, if you ever come back to Korat, I'm the gal pal for you. I have grown kids back in the US myself. I sew clothes, do cross-stitch, bake, clean my house, and spend time on my computer. I live in a housing development about 15 kilometers south of Korat.

Bina, a foreign wife of a Thai man gets a visa pretty much automatically. There are no income requirements like there are for a farang husband with a Thai wife. So there's no trouble for you there if you ever return. The cost of living here is much less, too. I have taken to buying most of our produce at the local open air market for half the price in the supermarket. I could get meat there, but I'm uneasy with it. I bought meat at the open air market in the Philippines, but I was there right as the animal was slaughtered so knew it was safe.

whatsoever, do you spend a lot of time sampling thai mens dicks? You claim to be knowledgable on the subject so I'll assume you do.

To be honest I have never sampled a Thai mans dick. But i have shaged quite a few lady boys - so i do have an insight :o

I think you are on the wrong forum for these kinda discussions, if you want to talk about dicks, the size of them etc, you might wanna try www.iwanttotalkaboutdicks.com instead...

Bizarre how some peoples minds think really. I dont know if its just a goading game for some, or they really do have ridged viewpoints when it comes to other peoples relationship/choices in partner. What does it matter who dates who when it doesnt directly effect in a negative way. :o

I'm a creature almost as rare as a farang woman with a Thai husband....I'm a farang woman with a farang husband, living in Korat, not BKK. We aren't here on one of those generous expat packages, either, we're retired and living on a fixed income. After 2 years we still love it here.

Bina, if you ever come back to Korat, I'm the gal pal for you. I have grown kids back in the US myself. I sew clothes, do cross-stitch, bake, clean my house, and spend time on my computer. I live in a housing development about 15 kilometers south of Korat.

Bina, a foreign wife of a Thai man gets a visa pretty much automatically. There are no income requirements like there are for a farang husband with a Thai wife. So there's no trouble for you there if you ever return. The cost of living here is much less, too. I have taken to buying most of our produce at the local open air market for half the price in the supermarket. I could get meat there, but I'm uneasy with it. I bought meat at the open air market in the Philippines, but I was there right as the animal was slaughtered so knew it was safe.

Really? How big was it? Are you talking about a chicken or something bigger, like a goat or cow? Was there lots of blood?

hi, well, thanx... but for the moment we are still staying here; every thing depends on this november and husband's visa status here... he cant get the language and that is a factor in getting a resident visa here cause they have to interview him w/o me translating all the time.. and he thinks hebrew is a difficult language compared to thai.....

this is definately a resurrected thread.. havent seen ruefang here for a while...

bina

hi everybody

i just found this topic because i was looking for some information about marriage visa. i just got married to a thai and it's so funny to read all your comments.

i didn't really find out how this website works but i will! how can i join your group?

i think every farang woman in the 'free country' is happy to meet more farang women!

yeah!

Yes Funny abit maried with farang and very hard to sharel of life

Hello to all you wonderfull women!!

So so so so so happy to find this forum! Hopfully (finguers crossed) i'll be a happly married to my Thai b/f next month. Not easy since it would also be the first time i meet the big family (even though i've met cusinse and reletives who worked here in Israel, so i feel a little more calm).

We would live about 100km north of Korat, when we decide to leave Israel.

It would be great reading and hearing and exchanging experinces with other ladies who are married to Thai men.

Thank you for creating this forum.

Welcome to the forum Sarahbrien, Another one of our ladies, Bina is in Israel & married with a thai from Korat too, read some of her posts, she is a wealth of information & has already been through the marriage process which I beleive is complex & difficult for foriegn marriages in Israel.

Thinking about it, 100Km north of Korat would take you very close to my husbands town, what is the name of the place? My curiosity is piqued :o

Welcome to the forum Sarahbrien, Another one of our ladies, Bina is in Israel & married with a thai from Korat too, read some of her posts, she is a wealth of information & has already been through the marriage process which I beleive is complex & difficult for foriegn marriages in Israel.

Thinking about it, 100Km north of Korat would take you very close to my husbands town, what is the name of the place? My curiosity is piqued :D

Hiya Boo!

Hmmmm... it would be north of Phimai. Ampuer Bua-yai? ring a bell? thats where i'll be hopfully next month. I do know these days it is so much harder getting through the marriage process, than when my folks got married (a jewish and non jewish). that is one of the things i do worry about once we come back from Thailand.

Would anyone know how does having to citizenships affect marring a Thai citizen??

Boo, let me know is that rang a bell for you or your hubby.. :o

hi, all, yes i answered sara's pm's with an invit to my house... she's a good hour or so away from me... finally someone from thai visa will see me for real. maybe.

cross all fingers cause in november we have our ghastly visa thingy coming up... planning to make an appointment already month ahead since every year they:1. go on strike. 2. all the jewish holidays come up and all work goes slowdown.

citizenship doesn affect your boyfriend, but hope that he has done his army service there, or got his notice saying he doesnt have to serve... u will need that for the thai side of the marriage stuff for here....

good to know the cousins (they arent real cousins for the most part i hope u realize that. they are friends of the heart/pi/nong jai ) but still helps to know them... half the people that will be introduce dto u as relatives arent blood relatives btw...

and whatever u do, keep a separate bank account for you alone and one for u and him (he cant have his own here in israel but u can join him to your's; then open a separate one for u... dont argue. just do it. take it from a practical divorced lady. ) but u will need that bank account for visa stuff (the joint one).

the rest i messaged u...

bina

hi, all, yes i answered sara's pm's with an invit to my house... she's a good hour or so away from me... finally someone from thai visa will see me for real. maybe.

cross all fingers cause in november we have our ghastly visa thingy coming up... planning to make an appointment already month ahead since every year they:1. go on strike. 2. all the jewish holidays come up and all work goes slowdown.

citizenship doesn affect your boyfriend, but hope that he has done his army service there, or got his notice saying he doesnt have to serve... u will need that for the thai side of the marriage stuff for here....

good to know the cousins (they arent real cousins for the most part i hope u realize that. they are friends of the heart/pi/nong jai ) but still helps to know them... half the people that will be introduce dto u as relatives arent blood relatives btw...

and whatever u do, keep a separate bank account for you alone and one for u and him (he cant have his own here in israel but u can join him to your's; then open a separate one for u... dont argue. just do it. take it from a practical divorced lady. ) but u will need that bank account for visa stuff (the joint one).

the rest i messaged u...

bina

Yep, i know and am very awer of the "Family Relations" that go one in the Thai cultuer. i did work with and meet 2 cousins who are blood related, and the rest were like you said pee/nong jai... it's nice to have a big family. at times.

Separate bank account? ALWAYS! never thought other wise. I also told my friend (religious) to have a separate bank account before she got married. took a while for me to explane to her why, and the face that it wouldn't hurt theyr marrige and it's always important to have some money on the side for yourself. he probably will have one of his own as well.

Noy did the army. as well as i did...funny...hhmmmm i wonder if our kids will do the army as well...