Beachgoer attacked by pickup truck driver with a knife

snoop1130

8115CDFE-46AB-4B02-839F-D6D28AEF8F51-696x522.jpeg

A truck driver equipped with a long knife attacked a beachgoer in Sri Racha last night, November 7th.

The incident took place at an early Loy Krathong site on Ban Laem Chabang Beach in the Thung Sukla subdistrict of Sri Racha, Chonburi.

The male victim who asked to keep his confidentiality told The Pattaya News that he was attacked by a male pickup truck driver while hanging out with his friends on the beach.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/08/beachgoer-attacked-by-pickup-truck-driver-with-a-knife-in-sri-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-08

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

So many guns in Thailand, but anyone attacked never has one at hand to shoot idiots like this

Not sure that would be an improved natural progression....  but it makes one wonder if I need to put the wheel brace back behind the seat!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

My wife carries a mini baseball bat beside her in the pickup. Great country, huh?

I carried a hammer under my car seat back in the UK, no I never had to use it, but I always felt safe. There were always reports of people in cars regularly being attacked.

I also kept a pick shaft handle beside my front door, again never had to use it, but again it made me feel safe.

13 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I carried a hammer under my car seat back in the UK, no I never had to use it, but I always felt safe. There were always reports of people in cars regularly being attacked.

I also kept a pick shaft handle beside my front door, again never had to use it, but again it made me feel safe.

Strange. I'm from the UK and never once in decades heard of anyone being attacked in a car. Maybe I read the wrong newspapers.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Strange. I'm from the UK and never once in decades heard of anyone being attacked in a car. Maybe I read the wrong newspapers.

I have been away from the UK for 15 years now, but there were reports of it in the Glasgow area then which would not be read in England.