Thailand to seek extraditions of two suspects in Forex-3D investment scam

snoop1130

1667979484214-768x632.jpg

Photo from mgronline.com

The Thai Department of Special Investigation (DSI) plans to seek the extraditions of a Hungarian and a Singaporean, who are among 16 suspects implicated in the Forex-3D foreign exchange investment scam.

The Criminal Court issued arrest warrants on Tuesday for the two fugitives, at the request of the DSI after it learned that they had left the country.

The Hungarian national left Thailand on January 14th, 2000 and the Singaporean flew out of the country on October 25th.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-to-seek-extraditions-of-two-suspects-in-forex-3d-investment-scam/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-11-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

I hope the lowlife scum are apprehended and face the courts.  And that justice is done.  We'll see. 

Too many mum & dad investors, pensioners, and others who lose their life savings becoming financially ruined off the backs of these narcissistic sociopathic con artists,  who squander the illegally obtained funds to finance their lavish gluttonous lifestyles.  They don't care about ruined lives.  Pure and evil greed off suffering.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, aussienam said:

I hope the lowlife scum are apprehended and face the courts.  And that justice is done.  We'll see. 

Yes, I imagine the deportation court case will last 5 minutes before being rejected - chances of any 'civilised' country deporting anyone to face charges under a Junta are pretty low in my opinion even if they are as guilty as sin