Cherry girls.

olfu

39 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Do you mean girls who are virgins and not had sex before ?

What kind of experiences do you want to hear about ?

My understanding is this more typical for Angeles city so definition of virgin connected to not having kids and/or abortion. I had some chicks claiming being pure virgins but during sex it became clear fake.

31 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If I were to win Lotto large, I wouldn't move to Thailand. I'd move to Japan and live in Akihabara area.

I've heard good things about that place ( maid cafes, AKB48 theatre etc ), but a budget to live a month in LOS would apparently last about a day there.

I understand what you say. But I think putting cute Thai girls in Maid uniforms, and play with them, is much easier.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I understand what you say. But I think putting cute Thai girls in Maid uniforms, and play with them, is much easier.

I'd rather they played with me, and most that I met were too lazy to role play. The exception were the ones in the Eden Club, for those that know of it.

Anyway, people don't go to maid cafes for a happy ending, but for the attention. Seems to me that Otaku live in a world of permanent titillation, rather than have actual sex ( other than the usual ).

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 7:00 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's not forget cherry blossom and Japanese culture. ???? 

I'm quite keen on those idol groups, but they'd never take off in western countries. Too hard to find non PC/ woke, slim, feminine girls, and the hordes of feminazis outside demonstrating would put the customers off.

41 minutes ago, olfu said:

I guess none of you visited Angeles city and mentioning Akihabara is useless.

Went to Angeles in 1998, total waste of time, could not wait to leave the dump, like a worse version of Pattaya but without the sea.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If I ever visit Japan that is surely on my list.

And Angeles city? I never met anybody who also knows Thailand who prefers that place.

5dd4faca367bf_5dd4f92e77b63_843021119.jp

Been in there, weird as you would imagine, a group were playing some sort of bingo. They give you a certain time at your table and you get handed coasters with different girls on them. Japanese guy sitting near us got excited when he saw one of ours- a rare one so he swopped. Gets out a book with his collection in. 48 has no meaning at all there were well over 100 girls in AKB48 at the time. Waitresses dress the same as maid cafe, so worth going in for that, music playing on screens all the time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

Been in there, weird as you would imagine, a group were playing some sort of bingo. They give you a certain time at your table and you get handed coasters with different girls on them. Japanese guy sitting near us got excited when he saw one of ours- a rare one so he swopped. Gets out a book with his collection in. 48 has no meaning at all there were well over 100 girls in AKB48 at the time. Waitresses dress the same as maid cafe, so worth going in for that, music playing on screens all the time.

Yes, they have a lot of those girls.

To the few people who are not familiar with AKB48, the following picture is from their concert in Tokyo.

It looks like a doolhouse, but those are all real girls in that "box"

AKB48_TokyoDome_live7.jpg.3739d4cbb7171f5cf725621508c96104.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, proton said:

If you look up the history of AKB48 it does have some meaning as started with 48. It just got so popular that it expanded over the years. It's even got branches in other countries. Clever guy that saw the potential of idols to cater to the Otaku who never had a chance of a real girlfriend.

Idol groups are HUGE in Japan and make multi millions of $. Perhaps the most "unusual" are the Love LIve concerts which are based on an anime about idol groups, which was based on real idol groups. Hugely popular and play to an audience of thousands all waving glow sticks. Plenty on U tube about them.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:51 AM, olfu said:

My understanding is this more typical for Angeles city so definition of virgin connected to not having kids and/or abortion. I had some chicks claiming being pure virgins but during sex it became clear fake.

How do you know they are virgins or not ?

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2022 at 4:11 PM, proton said:

Time for the song

Thanks for that VDO. Best idol VDO I've seen. Usually have them far away on a stage or not very good VDOs ( ? bootleg )

I think this one is really great because the girls are so obviously enjoying themselves. So nice to see smiles in this gloomy time. Sometimes the girls are just going through the motions and the smile is fake. Has to be hard not to be bored though, doing the same routine dozens of times.

Just watching it cheers me up ????

That DJ has a great job. I'd like to be him.

Edited by thaibeachlovers