Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

This is really not going to age very well ????

It’s going to age a lot better that the GOP Hunter Biden fixation.

’Chain of Custody’ is a critical issue in determining what is and what is not ‘evidence’.

The Republicans would be well advised to give up on this lunacy and try instead to come up with some policies that might attract swing voters.

Refer midterm election results for reasons why.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Im used to being insulted here, its either that or claims about my mental health.

The reason I post on this forum occasionally is that I find it very interesting, from a sociological and psychological viewpoint. Looking forward to your laughing emoticon.

No ya got my laughing emote... nothing funnier than some internet rando saying they are doing psycho/social research... my sides are bursting!

• Haha 2

The Biden bunch are going down the pan for sure,

too much evidence from 'unapproved sources', but which

the Republican side certainly do approve of.

Their worst crime is what they have done to the American people.

I know because I was sent to an approved school in the UK.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, talahtnut said:

The Biden bunch are going down the pan for sure,

too much evidence from 'unapproved sources', but which

the Republican side certainly do approve of.

Their worst crime is what they have done to the American people.

I know because I was sent to an approved school in the UK.

Right.  I expect the Republican's investigations of Biden to be just as productive as their endless investigations of Benghazi.  ????

This is how the Republicans on the House Committe for Oversight and Reform are justifying their investigation of the Biden family:

“Republicans’ inquiry quickly established that few in the President’s extended family have failed to capitalize on their relationship with Joe Biden.”
“From Valerie Biden Owens, the President’s ‘sister, confidante, and longtime political strategist,’ penning a book about the Biden family shortly after the inauguration to Francis ‘Frank’ Biden ‘promot[ing] his relationship to the commander-in-chief in an Inauguration Day advertisement for the law firm he advises[,]’ the Biden family’s monetization of the President’s time in Washington is well documented.”

This is ridiculous.
Edited by metisdead
"Paste as plain text instead" option at the bottom of the reply box.

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

This is how the Republicans on the House Committe for Oversight and Reform are justifying their investigation of the Biden family:

“Republicans’ inquiry quickly established that few in the President’s extended family have failed to capitalize on their relationship with Joe Biden.”
“From Valerie Biden Owens, the President’s ‘sister, confidante, and longtime political strategist,’ penning a book about the Biden family shortly after the inauguration to Francis ‘Frank’ Biden ‘promot[ing] his relationship to the commander-in-chief in an Inauguration Day advertisement for the law firm he advises[,]’ the Biden family’s monetization of the President’s time in Washington is well documented.”

This is ridiculous.

This is why both those sources are unapproved here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikebike said:

No ya got my laughing emote... nothing funnier than some internet rando saying they are doing psycho/social research... my sides are bursting!

I never mentioned social research, I said I found some posters here very interesting from a sociological perspective.

You're very smart, right? So you get the nuance.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, scorecard said:

Reality is that trump should have been investigated before being allowed anywhere near any money when he started his presidency.

Further the hundreds of millions he skimmed off of donations for other causes should also have been investigated.

Plus he should have been investigated for the hundreds of millions he scammed off students who signed up for his fake university.

And the list continues...

POTUS don't have access to the "money". Congress ( the house ) control the money supply.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Im used to being insulted here, its either that or claims about my mental health.

The reason I post on this forum occasionally is that I find it very interesting, from a sociological and psychological viewpoint. Looking forward to your laughing emoticon.

I have to agree with that, including the reference to being insulted. It's become especially "interesting" since 6 years ago.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Yet, Trump used POTUS emergency powers to fund the building of the big, beautiful wall which Mexico never paid for, against the wishes of Congress.

Is it the wish of Congress to generously care for the droves of illegal immigrants pouring through the unfinished beautiful wall? 

• Thanks 1