Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

28 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

You're referring to my claim that the Biden family is a family of dysfunctional and crooked perverts?

Well, I have read the Marco Polo report on Hunter's laptop. The evidence on it is incontrovertible and anyone with a bit of morality and sanity can only concur this is a seriously twisted, screwed up lot.

I can PM you the report but I am pretty sure you don't want to hear about it as it is not from an "approved" source. That's your right, however please spare me the "misinformation" BS newspeak.

It will be published soon enough though so I would choose my worlds wisely nonetheless.

I am sure if Private Dancer was found on his Laptop you would say he (Hunter) was in Thailand as a whoremonger writing stories....must be true it was on his laptop but how do we know how it was placed there. The laptop is a dead issue, through too many hands and no receipts for everything it was accessed and by who....

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s a problem, and ironically (or perhaps not) it’s one that is rooted in a long-standing piece of  ‘computing wisdom’, GIGO.

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Any report on the contents of any computer is no more reliable than the custody chain of the computer upon which the report is made.

The ‘chain of custody’ problems with the ‘Hunter Biden Computer’ are well publicized and legion.

Your statement that the ‘evidence is ‘incontrovertible’ is patent nonsense, without a solid and verifiable chain of custody the contents of the computer are inadmissible in any court of law (well any US Court of law).

So since you brought them up, let’s have some morals out of you, less of these patently false claims. 

This is really not going to age very well ????

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

It's not about belief.

What is it about? Investigating every politically motivated allegation without credible evidence? The laptop has already been investigated by the FBI so what are you on about? Investigate some more because Gym Jordan says so?

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

There are incredibly serious and disturbing things on this machine, including pictures and claiming it is all fake is preposterous. Anyway, again, all I can say is we will have to pick up this discussion in a few months as this is clearly going to take a bit more time. I won't forget to ping you in due time though, and if I am wrong I will say so.

OK, so why do the FBI have it and yet never indicted Biden Jr? Got a conspiracy theory for that?

• Like 1

Just now, rattlesnake said:

I think it is warranted, yes.

We're going round in circles. The FBI has investigated it and declined to do anything about it. Not good enough for you but you can find no links to credible evidence. The law isn't allowed to engage in witch hunts for political purposes, they need evidence. The FBI has the evidence you are alluding to.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

We're going round in circles. The FBI has investigated it and declined to do anything about it. Not good enough for you but you can find no links to credible evidence. The law isn't allowed to engage in witch hunts for political purposes, they need evidence. The FBI has the evidence you are alluding to.

He claims the FBI is corrupt and it sounds as if he indicating complicit in a cover up...

• Thumbs Up 2

Matt Mackowiak, a Republican political strategist, said it’s one thing if the investigations into Hunter Biden stick to corruption questions, but if it veers into the kind of mean-spirited messaging that has been floating around in far-right circles, “I don’t know that the public will have much patience for that.”

https://apnews.com/article/biden-inflation-donald-trump-business-9af868065b776b21f81fa73e7bafb97d?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_01

• Like 2